[nine] issa joke

"No ma'am, we don't have bacon."

"Well, what am I supposed to eat with my pancakes?"

"I can't help you with that." I sighed.

"Okay, you look like a very intelligent young man." The old woman whispered as she said a package towards me.

This bitch brought a pack of raw bacon.

"Why?"

"Just slap it in the microwave or something."

"We don't-"

"Put it in the hotdog twirler thingy."

"Ma'am, I'm not-"

"For goodness sake!"

"Bitch why you getting mad at him?" Jonathan shoved me out of the way to get in the woman's face.

"Jonathan to the rescue again. I wish I had his confidence." Diego snickered.

"Excuse me young man?"

"Bitch you excused. Excuse yoself out that fucking door, granny."

"The youth these days are so disrespectful." She scoffed, putting the bacon back into her purse.

"Get out. Droopy titty ass bitch." Jonathan spat.

"Jonathan..." I shook my head. The woman took her leave.

"What? C'mon Jahseh, you gotta start putting yo foot down or something."

"You ain't gotta be so mean though." I laughed.

"Niggas don't understand common courtesy no more, so you gotta be rude to get ya point across."

"I guess. Thanks-"

"Hello? You gonna serve us or?"

I rolled my eyes. These hoes, both dressed in thot ass dresses, had the nerve to disrupt or conversation.

"Sorry." I apologized with a fake smile.

"Mhm. Now, we want-"

"Actually, I got this one. You can go chill in the back with Diego." Jonathan smirked at me and gave me a pat on the back.

"Wait-"

"Nope." He shoved me away.

"Okay.." I mumbled, heading to the back. Diego was face timing someone.

"Okay, love you, bye." He ended the call after he noticed me walking up to him.

"Hey, Jahseh." He smiled.

I nodded at him.

"What's Jonathan doing?"

"He wanted to-"

I was cut off by a shriek coming from the lobby.

"What the fuck?"

I swiftly walked back to the front.

"Jonathan what- oh my God."

There was Jonathan, an evil smile on his face. He was holding the nacho cheese vat. The two girls from before we're now covered in cheese.

"Jonathan!" Diego snatched to vat away from him.

"I'm so sorry." I tried to help the girls, but they both screamed and shoved me away.

"You're fucking crazy!"

"Here, let me-"

"Don't touch me!"

"What was all that shit you was saying? Yeah, now ya ass gonna smell like cheddar!" Jonathan chuckled.

------------------------------------------------------

"A whole ass vat of cheese? Really?!" Kentrell smacked Jonathan upside his head.

"Ow!"

"You need to control your anger better." Jarad shook his head.

"I think he did the right thing." Tay shrugged.

"Of course you do." Nick sighed.

"It was unnecessary." I added.

"The only thing unnecessary was they fucking attitudes. Bitches live thinking that they the shit." Jonathan shot Kentrell a glare.

"That don't mean you throw CHEESE on them."

"Ion see nothing wrong with what I did."

"I'm surprised you can't see with that long ass neck." Kentrell snickered.

"Damn." Tay laughed with Kentrell.

"Y'all..."

"That shit wasn't funny." Jonathan rolled his eyes.

"To you."

"Fuck y'all, for real."

------------------------------------------------------

"That little stunt that you pulled earlier nearly got us sued, Jonathan." Saltine face palmed.

"That ain't got nothing to do with me."

"You literally threw a vat of hot cheese on two customers because they were being rude."

"So?"

"Nigga-"

"Boys! Cut it out."

"Yeah, ight." Jonathan rolled his eyes.

"Anyways, you three need to shape up. We're having some very important people over next week to see how the theater is going so far. If they're impressed with the progress, we might get some upgrades." Saltine gave a thin lipped smile.

We all nodded.

"Wait, who's 'very important'?" Jonathan crossed his arms.

"Oh, it's nothing. Just the owners of the mall."

"Bitch what you mean nothing?! That sounds like something to me!"

"Hold up, the owner?" Diego's eyes went wide.

"I'm sure you'll do fine. As long as you stay on your best behavior, I'm sure they'll come around. Get back to work, and no more cheese throwing."

-Jada