The Nightmare

I was young. Always full of energy and extremely skinny. I was playing in the flower fields without a care in the world. All that mattered to me in that moment was the roses and tulips arising from the fresh chuck of soil that covers the Earth's crust. It's so beautiful; there's nothing like it.
It became dark. The wind began to roar and I hugged myself. I hugged myself because my mother wasn't there. She wasn't there to comfort me. Where are you mother? Why didn't you protect me from the storm? Thoughts ran through my nine-year-old mind, and believe me when I say that they were running fast. Faster than one thousand miles an hour and further than any marathon that has led any human being to the ends of the Earth.
I couldn't see now. It was pitch black. My heart was now racing. I didn't understand what was going on. The ground was trembling in fear as I stood on the thin layer that kept me and the core apart from each other.
I felt a soft hand grab me by the upper arm. I turned to see the silhouette of a little boy. He looked at least a year younger than me.
He spoke out to me. "Bella; that's a pretty name. It's nice to meet you! I have a feeling that we'll wind up being very good friends."
"J-Jake...?" I trembled. Yes, that's when I met him, but he seemed a bit off. Something wasn't right, and I knew that right off the bat: almost instantly. He grinned and his dark figure disappeared. Goosebumps started to appear all over my cold arms.
The ground began to crack and I fell into the deep, dark abyss that lie underneath the thin sheet of crust. The deeper I fell, the more I began to grow and get older. My head was spinning and my heart was dropping. I'd hit many sharp objects on the way down. The pain was absolutely unbearable. I was bleeding from head to toe and I began to cry. I was sure that I was going to die. I had no hope that I was going to live another year of my life.
After what felt like years, I reached the bottom of the hole. I landed on my back, but I wasn't in pain anymore. I had stopped bleeding. I had stopped crying. I felt this sudden happiness that I had never felt in a long time. I looked down at myself. Now that I've reached the bottom, I was now twenty-two years old. I stood and looked around in curiosity. A blinding light flashed over me and I looked around at my surroundings, pondering about what is happening to me. I saw him again. I saw Jake. He looked so much more masculine. He was all grown up. He was smiling at me with his soft eyes and was holding a little girl with his right arm. She had both mine and Jake's traits: bright blue eyes and platinum hair. She was in a pastel pink dress that read Mommy's Girl in maroon writing.
"Momma!" She spoke to me. My eyes widened and began to water. Jake walked over to me and held my head up to face him.
"I knew you'd make it. You've been through so much, my beautiful wife. You've made it through all the bullying in school and all the suicidal thoughts. Both our daughter and I are so proud of you and what you've done to support our family." He attempted to hug me, but as I started to hug him back, he disappeared into thin air. I looked at my hands and began to crying.
"No! Don't leave me! Please! I beg you!" I looked around franticly to see if he'd come back into sight, but the tears in my eyes kept me from seeing straight. My vision became blurry, like an old television that only played black and white movies if the antenna was in the right position.
I heard fast footsteps approach me from behind. I started to have a panic attack and swiftly turned around. I gasped and felt my life flash before my eyes. The very same figure that jumped me one night was bolting toward me with a baseball bat. He swung the bat and hit my head with full blast.
I jolted up out of my bed, sweating and covered in tears. My head was pounding and I felt very dizzy. I was breathing heavily and my hands we're shaking like crazy. I looked at my phone to see that it was only three o'clock in the morning. I plugged in my earbuds and watched YouTube until I felt okay enough to go back to sleep.