chapter nine

With the break over, the girls were already back,cleaning the room here and there And by afternoon the girls have finished cleaning, and have settled for the day.

While the girls chat, someone knock on the door,Opening the door, she was face to face with mina who looked exicited about something,before khadeeja could say anything mina made her way in the room.

"Don't just stand there ,come!I came to see you both,ooh! I'm so excited."mina wearing a big smile on her face.

"Hi to you too"

"You look like you've just won something"

"Well you can say that"

"Khadeeja come and sit please"

surprised to see mina excited and being nice to her at the same time she can't help but wonder why.

With the girls seated and quiet  waiting for mina to speak, she began by saying.

"So there is this event more of a party"mina explained

The girls looked curious  and want to hear where this is going.

"Every year some one hosts this event and invites are strictly handed to VIP's,I"ve heard there is always a dress code and-"

"-Hate to burst your bubble but I've heard of this parties,atleast from what dee2 told me". Anfisa interrupts

"And?..."

"Something about mystery party, missing girls, I don't know"

"Missing girls?common now that's just a myth,yes it's some how a mystery that no one knows who hosts this parties every year,No one has ever  seen the person  hosting these events,we don't even know if it's man or woman but no missing girls,I'm sure dee2 told you that just to scare you."

"What does this party have to do with us?"khadeeja  asked.

"Good question"

"In all the years I've been here,I've watched people here and there get invited to this society event,people from all around ,I also want to go for once!I mean being my last year;you girls might have three years or so to go but I want us to go this time,because you might never have this chance again"

The girls glanced at each other."What do you think?" Mina Anxiously waits for thier reply

"I don't know...this kind of parties are usually trouble,what do you think Anfisa?"

"I don't know-"

"Look!I don't want you to look back and regret not going,this is the most exclusive event in the city!you have to know somebody who knows somebody to get in"mina looked back and forth at the girls, waiting for a reply.

"I don't know,I don't do parties.."khadeeja clearly stated.

"I...dont think we're coming with you..sorry mina"Anfisa apologised

"Look I don't have the invites yet!which means you have time to think about it,atleast"Mina stated with begging look.

"I don't know" Anfisa  repeated.

"We'll think about it "

"are you sure?"

"Yeah we 'll see"

"Alright then"

Mina got up and made her way to door and before  she turned the knob she spoke.

"I 'll let you know once I have the invites,bye girls." Giving them a parting smile.

"One crazy person,party!that's all she talks about".

"She's one confuse  person,she clearly needs to see the light;but are we?".Anfisa asked.

"No.."khadeeja was quick to reply

"But you told her we're going to think about it"

"I just said that so she can let us be,she 'll find other persons to go with ,you 'll see"

"Alright then"

♠♠♠♠♠♠♠♠♠♠♠♠♠♠♠

Don't forget to vote, comment and share .

Thank you.