Chapter5

After Literature class rose showed me around the school during our free period.
"Jazz she called my name then I asked her what the matter was she told me that she wanted to ask me if could come for the night party that they were having.
"Wow! I said to myself seriously u want me to really come to the party I just came today don't u think is a little ode ,she said no that she doesn't think anything that I should pls accompanying her .i said ok 👌 I will be there but u just have to pick me up at the end the street ,she was very happy 😀😀 when I told her I will join her."Is going to be fun she said and you will get to meet my friends.
"Waiting for every to fall asleep so that I could go out,
"going round the house to check if they are sleeping ,thank u lord I can go out and come back early before anyone will notice I was gone.I wore a red off shoulder top ,with a black bum shorts and a black boot and I also applied a little red lipgloss 💄mascara ,eyeliner,foundation, and I packed my red hair in a ponytail form which I think went with my outfit.I was ready to go .
"I called rose then she told me that she had been waiting for me were I told her to pick me up
"I ran downstairs as fast as my legs could carry it was 11.pm everyone was asleep,so I went outside and meet rose
we both hugged then she complemented my outfit after that we drove out in her car which was pretty good.