Chapter 6

"We were at the party were I saw many hot boys drinking and smoking .
"I was before I could turn back she wasn't there I  felt some how being there all alone but I said to myself that I could do it so," I wanted to get some drink for myself when I was stop by a boy who was so so handsome he had green eyes , pink lips which I was dying to kiss and he was really tall , sorry can I help u I said wanting to here what he had to say .
"Hi my name is Taylor pls can I get ur name he said " he just stop me to ask me for my name if he wasn't handsome I could have not even stop to look at him ,ok my name is Jazz Eve  ,wow a beautiful name for a beautiful woman like u "thanks I said and I also love ur outfit it's so attractive and beautiful he said with a smile " I told him thanks for the compliment then I smiled back at him.
"do u want a drink he asked me I was like ya I need a soft drink ,u don't take alcohol yes I said ok I think 💭 we have something in common  he smiled at me .
  "As we were going to the bar rose came and hug Taylor I was like this is my man for this night pls ,anyway in my thought .  Taylor u already meet Jazz , ya she is cool he said and we already have some thing in common. Rose said ok Taylor u already got to know something's about her so no need of more introduction ."Jazz this is one of my closest friends Taylor and Taylor this is the new girl Jazz,
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
We danced and danced through out the party then I,rose and Taylor went of home .
"Love 💕 u gays see ya tomorrow in school we said to each other .
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
  "As I got inside the house at 2.38am in the morning there was no one awake so I was happy for that ,I went to my room brought out what I was going to ware for that day to go to school ."if I should wake up late .l jumped on my bed and slept like a baby.😴😴😴".