Just A Party Girl

After I finished recording, I started editing my videos. My phone was going crazy with messages from twitter, "Must be I've been taking too long editing my vids. Or some haters." I thought, I picked up my phone and started reading the messages.

"MORE FIVE NIGHTS AT FREDDY'S PLZ"

"Your videos fucking suck!"

"Some Gamer Girl Happy_Monster has 28M subscribers! Better watch out pewds!"

"She's way beta than you poods! Idk y she got less subs! >:("

"I love your videos pewds! :3"

"What happened with Fridays with pewdiepie?"

*sigh* "At least I got one good comment" I thought. As soon as I started editing again my phone rang, "For fucks sake." I groaned and picked up the phone. "Ryan? (Its Cry, I just dk if that's his real name. lmao srry.) " I said "Hey, Felix! There's gonna be a party in my place, Wanna come?" He happily asked me "uhm, *sigh* what time will it be?" I asked pushing my hair back "12:30 PM" he quickly responded. I looked at the clock, It was 6 am "Yeah, I guess I'll be able to make it." I said "Yes! thank you! Will Marzia be there?" He happily asked "Yeah, I guess. I'll have to talk to her about it later. " I said "Cool, okay, see you later!" he said "See you later" I hang up. Again, I got multiple messages, dislikes, and likes in my videos. But one said "Happy_Monster liked your video The Walking Dead: Season 2- ep. 5- Ending- Final- MANLY TEARS." "Wow, I didn't know she would at least watch one of my videos or even like them!" I smiled.

-Later
-8:34
I was getting ready for the party, I asked Marzia if she was gonna come, but she didn't wanna, she had to edit her videos. I wasn't really bothered by it, I could have my own time. Not like I don't enjoy being with her, but today I can hang out with my friends, other YouTubers, and away from my computer. "Marzia, I'm going out, okay." I shouted out to her from the hallway to the door, "Okay, have fun!" she said with her cute little accent.

-At the party

"Hay! You made it to my party!" Ryan laughed, His house is pretty big and nice. "There's a new GamerGirl." Ryan whispered in my ear "Really?" I snickered "Yah, She's hot, dude!" He said. "Haha, Is she cuter than my Marzia, 'Cuz no-one could beat her looks." I smirked. "Hmmm. Yep. She's way cuter and hotter than Marz.. Just my opinion, man!" I gave him a (playfully) angry face, "Yeah, You should go meet her!" He pushed me. I looked at him "I bet in a-- What the fuck?!" I cursed, The Woman looked like Y/N, Nope. It can't be, I walked up to her "Hi." She said with a big smile "Hello, I'm Felix." I said, awkwardly. I didn't see a reaction from her 'I guess it really isn't her.' I sighed, "Oh, your that dude. Hmmm... Ah! PewDiePie, right? Oh, gosh your so awesome! You have the most subscribers in the universe! And your really funny too! " She giggled, I smiled "Well, I'm Y/N! Happy_Monster in my Youtube channel." She said with a big smile, This is her! And she's Happy_Monster? "Are you... (Your First/last name)?" I asked, "Yep. How do you know?" She asked, creeped out. "Do you remember me from high school? I'm Felix Arvid Ulf Kjellberg." I said "Oh. Felix? Oh you look so cute! And handsome." She hugged me. "Oh, okay then." Ryan said, sadly, He wanted to talk to her first... He walked into his kitchen. "I missed you." She said, her smile quickly faded away "Well, Marzia is very lucky to have you!" She smiled, I could see disappointment in her eyes. "You know about her?" I asked "Yep. I sometimes watch some of your vids." She said "Well, I still l-l-m-m- missed you!" I avoided the L word (Love💋lmao).

Y/N's POV

'Well, I was pretty bummed that Felix was already taken. I mean fucking look at him! He's so sexy! And also cute and funny! Beautifulest man in the fucking universe! I just feel like kissing him, Fuuuuck. And I still pretty much love him, not sure what he thinks about me though' You thought to yourself. "Well, what have you been up to?" You asked "Well a lot of things, Been to china many more places. I lost count." He put his hands in his pocket, "Where's Marzia?" You asked "At the house, Editing her videos." He said fixing his hair. "Who what's booze?" Ryan shouted carrying varieties of bottles.