Part 5: Guilt

I waited for her to pick up the phone, "Hello?" she answered. "Hey, it's Felix. I found her number in my pocket a few minutes ago, it's weird I didn't notice it. I just had to talk to her. "Oh hey Felix, how are you?" She asked, in her voice I would tell she was smiling. "Yeah, um, did you get a pregnancy test?" I awkwardly asked, lounging on my chair. "No. Why?" she said, confused. "Because..." I didn't know how to explain it to her. I sighed, "Um..yeah... we.. had sex." I awkwardly said. "Oh. Okay." That was all she could say. "Look I don't want anything between us to change okay...?" I say "Felix!" I heard Marzia say opening my door. "How dare you Felix?" I heard her sob, I paused for a moment. Not wanting to see her. Marzia took my phone out of my hand, "You monster!" she said to me. She hanged up and threw my phone on the floor. "Why? I thought you loved me." she sobbed, I quickly got up. "No! No Marzia I do! I was just drunk!" I desperately said, "I told you not to drink Felix!" she screamed at me. "Yes, I know.. it's just.. Ryan convinced me to." I said "No! This is your fault! You..*sob*.. you.. oh god!" She ran out the room. "Jåvla..(is that how u do it? this å? Idk)" I mumbled. I sent Jack a message to talk to him about the video. Before he could message back I went to go to his channel. It was true. He really did post a sex video. "Shit." I rubbed my forehead, I can't believe this. My heart was beating so fast. I felt guilty. I loved Y/N, but I couldn't leave Marzia.
-