하나

01; untold feelings.

  ✞ 

It's been a long time since you were friends.

And, it's been a long time you were in love with him.

Not as a friend,

But as a special somebody.

*Present time, Y/N's P.O.V*

You're currently in Woochan's room; the doors are shut leaving you both alone.

While you were working on poems on your desk for your club, he was laying on his bed playing videogames; as he was waiting for you to finish your poem.

He loved your poems, your love for them, and how you make them. 

You're now finally done with your poem; you called him so he could read/listen to it.

 "He wants to say I love you,

but keeps it to goodnight.

Because love will mean some falling,

and she's afraid of heights."

"Woah, you're poem skills are improving, heh."  Woochan complimented your poem, and, of course, you.

"You sound so bland complimenting, to the point it sounds like sarcasm."  You answered back, smirking.

"Are you refusing my compliment now, babygirl?"  He asked me in a flirty and jokingly manner.

"Excuse me? I ain't your babygirl and you ain't my daddy."  You respond him, trying not to laugh due to the way he said "babygirl".

Well, to be honest, you didn't laugh because you find it cheesy, you actually liked it; 

you found it cute of him to tease you like that.

"But if I was--"

"Shut up, you dipshit."  You cut him off to tease him back.

"Getting feisty? I won't like it~"  He sulked childishly while giving ageyo, making you lowkey cringe.

That was your weak spot; you couldn't even watch him doing that in public, it's just really embarrassing...

I like him, but that shit...eW.

"Don't do that, or else i'll call you by your adorable nickname~"  You squealed in a mischievous manner.

"테디 베어 ~ (Teddy bear~)"  You grinned teasingly.

"OH GOD. NO. STOP."  He yelled, covering his face.

"If you want me to stop, then..."

The whole room went silent.

"Woochan-ah, what did we argue about again...?"

"I kinda forgot..."  He responded, also trying to remember why.

We burst out laughing for about 3 minutes, due to how we actually forgot why our kiddish argument went this far.

"Okay, okay; let me write my poems now, Woochanie~ Clubs also have a grading system, you know?"

"Aww, fine..."  He agreed while pouting.

*1 hour later, Woochan's P.O.V*

He gazes at you deeply like how you gaze at your poems as you write.

I wish she gazes at me like that, too.

Not to mention, the way she gazes like that is so beautiful and mesmerizing.

Damn, it's difficult to keep this uneasy feeling, as if my heart is gonna burst out my chest; as if my blood is getting all boiled up in excitement.

I don't know why, I don't know how, but for a long time...

I kinda fell for my own childhood friend; my lifelong companion.