part 04; he's into her

  ✞  

*Y/N's P.O.V, 12:28 AM*

You set the table for the game. Right after that, you proceed to writing 8 truths and 8 dares on small pieces of paper.

Woochan, Hyunjin, and Seonoong also proceeded to do the same.

Hmm...what should I do on truth? "Who is your crush" and all that typical stuff?

Oh, no...I'll put nasty stuff.

You wrote very mischievous and juicy truths; you put the same for the dares.

"Guys, I'm done."  You told them, putting the tiny yet visible papers in two empty fishbowls, as you fold them in half so they won't see.

"Me too."  Seonoong reached out his hand to the fishbowls, and puts the papers in.

"So am I."  Woochan closed his marker with the cap and does the same like everybody else with the papers.

"Done."  Hyunjin proceeds to do the same, and labels "truth" for the 1st fishbowl and "dare" for the other.

You guys sit down in a circle, surrounding the fishbowls with your legs crossed.

"Okay, so, we will take turns in clockwise motion; for example, I go first, then after my turn, it will switch to the person on my right. 알았어?"  Seonoong explained some more mechanics in the game, making you fully understand the how to play.

You, Hyunjin, and Woochan nodded in unison as a response.

"So...Hyunjin, you go first. Truth or dare?"  Achillo nudged at Hyunjin at his right.

"Truth."  Hyunjin answered, biting his lip nervously.

Seonoong picks a piece of paper from the fishbowl marked "Truth".

"Holy shit..."  He murmured.

"Is it that bad?"  Hyunjin got the paper from Seonoong, reading it afterwards.

His blank facial expression turned into the opposite as soon as he read the paper.

Hyunjin's eyes widened as if he saw the most disgusting thing he has ever seen before; you found it hilarious, because you know that you could make someone stare at something the way Hyunjin stared at the paper,

Because you know you wrote it.

"Have you ever thought that you're 'not big enough'...? "  Hyunjin said what was written on the paper in an embarrassed manner, with his cheeks flushed red.

OH MY GOD I ASDFGS--

THIS IS SO HILARIOUS AHAHAHAHAH

Woochan suddenly turns his head on you, giving out a smirk.

Not that lustful smirk, but that "I know it's you who did that" smirk.

You gulped on my saliva, knowing that he knows you so well, because he was your childhood friend...who you're crushing on, unfortunately.

"Oh, my. I wonder who did that."  Woochan blurted out, tilting his head at your direction.

*Woochan's P.O.V*

"Have you ever thought that you're 'not big enough'?"  Hyunjin spoke out what was written on that paper, having his cheeks flushed red.

That's a very embarrassing truth he has to expose.

I wonder who--

WAIT

Y/N HAS THE POWER TO EMBARRASS SOMEONE TO THE LIMIT

I'M SO SURE IT'S HER

SHE KNEW ABOUT ME WEARING MY SPONGEBOB UNDERWEAR TO SCHOOL LAST MONTH

AND DAMN IT'S FUCKING HUMILIATING

Just the thought of it makes me wanna kill myself of humiliation.

My cheeks turn red whenever I remember it, as if I ate 5 packs of spicy noodles without pausing.

Luckily, she didn't tell anyone and kept it to herself, and me.

I turn my head at her, giving a "I know you so well" smirk. 

She stares at me back with her doe eyes, lowkey pouting her lips.

Honestly, I find it...cute.

That's a cute stare she has.

I stare back at her, gazing, actually.

If she was a star, i'd gaze at her all night; I bet she'll also be the prettiest one in the sky.

"I always think i'm not *ahem* big enough, so, yeah, I did."  Hyunjin looked down at the floor, while Achillo laughs, swinging himself back and forth.

"Woochan, you look spaced out, you okay?"  Hyunjin asked me with furrowed eyebrows.

"Wait...Seonoong, did you see that!?"

"Hyunjin-hyung, what is it? Did you see aliens?!"  He yelled/asked Hyunjin about what he saw.

"Y/N AND WOOCHAN WERE STARING AT EACH OTHER"  Hyunjin shouted in excitement.

"YAH WOOCHAN-HYUNG ARE YOU SURE YOU'RE NOT DATING HER?!"

"Oh my God..."  Y/N murmured as she facepalms, with her cheeks all bright red, including her ears.

Well...I wish I did.

Too bad it's unrequited love.