다섯

part 05; a rainy dawn

*back to Y/N's P.O.V*

"Woochan-hyung, it's your turn."  Seonoong nudged at Woochan.

"Hyung, truth or dare?"  Hyunjin asked him with such an angelic grin.

"Uhh...dare.."  He answered, having second thoughts on his decision afterwards.

"What if they give me something embarrassing?"  Woochan murmured to himself.

"Hmm...Seonoong, what should we give him?"  Hyunjin asked him with a despicable look on his face.

They soon huddled each other, leaving you and Woochan alone curious.

"WE DARE YOU TO HUG Y/N"  Seonoong yelled, with Hyunjin giggling in the back.

You both laughed out pointing your fingers at them.

"Seriously? You think THAT'S BAD I CAN'T--"

You both hugged each other while laughing like it's an everyday thing.

To be honest, it is an everyday thing.

"We seriously do this everyday."  You shrugged.

"Y/N IS NEXT!"  Hyunjin yelled excitedly.

You guys stayed the whole night ignoring the crowd downstairs playing games.

As time flew by, it was already past 2 AM.

You check the time on your phone.

"Woochan, it's really late right now."  You murmur, rubbing your eyes out of exhaustion.

"What time is it?"  Woochan asked, moving himself to sit very near you.

Once again, you check your phone to see what time it is.

"2:35 AM."  You responded, still having this worn out, exhausted feeling.

"Crap, it's so late already..."  He stood up, putting on his jacket reaching out his hand to yours.

You grab his hand, using it as support to stand yourself up.

"Bye, Seonoong, Hyunjin."  You waved goodbye as you walk away with Woochan.

"Sorry I couldn't stay with you at night guys. Anyways, bye; heh."  He did the peace sign, his two fingers next to his eyes and waved.

Ugh, that peace sign is just so adorable of him~

I just want to kiss him--

...

I can't though, how selfish of me.

As you two walk out of the house scattered with confetti and...just a pure mess, Woochan opened the door, letting you exit first.

However, as you exited the house, it was actually raining outside.

You took a step back, accidentally bumping yourself into him.

"Oh!"  Woochan felt your back bump into his chest.

He took a look outside.

"Looks like it's raining." 

"Yeah..."  You responded, sort of getting flustered in the position you guys are in.

Woochan took a look at your position together; as he suddenly realized how awkward it must be, his ears turned red, so as his cheeks.

"U-Uh..."  Woochan stuttered.

"This is awkward..hehe.."

You suddenly moved away from him.

"S-Sor--"

Before you could even speak, he pulled you with him, running in the rain.

"Woochan-ah, we're gonna get sick!"

He took off his jacket and put it above both of us.

"Not anymore."  Woochan shrugged and kneeled down at your height because the rain was still soaking him.

When his head lowered on yours, you just stared at him, and he just stared at you.

Your eyes locked into each other, as he went closer to your face.

You got closer to each other each second; each second felt like forever.

Woochan placed his forehead at yours, feeling his slightly damp hair.

You loved the feeling of that moment; at that scenario, you wanted it to last for a lifetime.

You just wanted to kiss him at that moment, you just wanted to tell that you love him...

However, you couldn't.