Part 2

23 August

''Beep beep beep beep.'' I turned off my alarm clock, but that wasn't the sound of my alarm clock, it was my little brother Johnny. ''Ugh, Johnny, I told you like a thousand times, stay out of my room!'' ''Come and get me if you dare!'' ''Johnny, I don't have time for games, I need to make ready for school.'' ''Hey, be nice to me, I just got here.'' ''I hope that you mean 'You picked me up yesterday night at aunt's house'.'' I looked in my closet for some clothes, I wore my black skirt with a white blouse and my favorite black boots. I got to the kitchen for some breakfast with mom and Johnny. ''Mom, can you bring me to school today? Because of Johnny my tire is broken.'' ''Johnny what did you do?'' ''Nothing mommy hehe.'' ''Johnny, that nervous laugh means that you did something very wrong, Sophie, what did he do?'' ''When I cycled home with him on his bike, he jumped up and down the whole ride on my luggage carrier like an idiot.'' I said while eating my toast. ''Johnny, I told you 2 years ago, don't brake your sister's stuff.'' ''Haha.'' I said. ''And you young lady, don't use the word idiot, or your grounded.'' ''Haha.'' Johnny said. ''And by the way Sophie, you're 16, why aren't you getting your drivers license?'' ''Remember what happened last time? I set the car on fire!'' ''Yeah, but you deserve a second chance.'' ''Second chance stuff blah blah blah. I'm going to brush my teeth.'' I walked to the bathroom and brushed my teeth. ''Guys, get in the car, we're leaving!'' ''Coming!'' We both yelled. When we walked outside I knew I forgot something. ''Oh, the story cubes.'' I said in myself. I grabbed the story cubes, putted it in my bag and ran outside. When I was outside I yelled: ''Shotgun!'' ''Damn it.'' Johnny said. I sat at the front chair and we drove first to my school. ''Bye mom, bye weird, anonymous, little guy.'' ''I have a name!'' ''Oh is that so'' I smirked, closed the car door and walked inside the school to my class. The bell rang so loud that it felt like my ears exploded from inside. ''Phew, just in time.'' I said in myself. I sat on my place and the teacher walked inside. ''Hello class, open your books on page 421.'' I lifted up my hand in the air. ''Yes Mrs. Grayson?'' ''I thought we were at page 398 instead of 421?'' ''We're starting a new chapter today, which means you'll have a test in a few minutes, I told you all yesterday.'' ''WHAT?!'' The whole class talked between each other. ''Quiet!'' ''Uhm, Mr. Thompson, you never said we have a test.'' ''I told you yesterday.'' ''No, you didn't, never did.'' ''Oh, oops, well, be prepared because the test is about 2 minutes.'' ''How can we prepare when we haven't learned because of you?!'' ''Find out yourself.'' ''Okay, but can I go to the bathroom?'' ''Fine, but be back in 2 minutes for the test.'' ''I'll fix this guys.'' I whispered. I got out of the class and walked to the principal. ''Mrs. Cooper?'' ''Come in.'' ''Oh hey, Mrs. Grayson, can I help you?'' ''Yes, we have a big problem in my class.'' ''Who is your teacher and what is the problem?'' ''Our teacher is Mr. Thompson, we have a test about 2 minutes and we didn't had the chance to learn, he said he told us yesterday but he never did, and he wants us to fail!'' ''I'll solve it.'' ''Thanks Mrs. Cooper.'' I headed back to class and sat on my spot. ''I fixed it guys, don't worry.'' I whispered. ''Attention to the students from Mr. Thompson, you all have a free day! Enjoy! And that test, I replaced it for you to 2 weeks later, so you have 2 weeks to prepare, this was Mrs. Cooper, have a good day.'' We all looked shocked, we all jumped of freedom and we ran out of school. When we were outside I saw Maverick coming towards me. ''Hey Sophie.'' ''Hey.'' ''What you did was an amazing job, now we are free from school, so we had like 10 minutes school, how amazing is that?'' ''Very amazing.'' He played a bit with his hair, that looked kinda cute tho, but I didn't had a crush on him, did I? ''So uh, wanna hang out?'' ''Uhm, I don't have any plans now, so sure!'' We were about to walk away together but Emma stopped me. ''Girl, where are you going?'' ''Somewhere, why?'' ''Do you have that game thing with you?'' ''The story cubes? Yes, I have.'' I grabbed the game out of my bag and gave it to her. ''Alright, I know a place where we can play this, when I play a game, I always play it at exactly the same place. Follow me.'' I walked after her with Levi and Maverick. While walking I saw Maverick looking disappointed. ''Hey Mav, I'm sorry we couldn't hang today, I totally forgot we were about to do the game together.'' ''It's okay, we can do it another time.'' ''Hey, what about we hang out together? Tomorrow?'' ''Sounds great, but we have school.'' ''Well, I can call us out sick?'' ''Is that okay to your mother?'' ''Yeah, I'll say that I'm just going to school, but I'll call school with my own phone and tell I'm sick, you can do that too.'' ''Doesn't sound that bad, alright, lets do that then.'' 

(Arrived at the place).

''The...forest? I'm confused...'' We all looked confused except Emma, she is used to it. ''Yeah, I always play games here.'' We looked around at, to be honest it looked better than I thought:

''Wow Emma, you should've told us earlier you come to places like this

''Wow Emma, you should've told us earlier you come to places like this.'' Levi said. I grabbed the story cubes out of my bag and we started to play. ''Alright Sophie you go first.'' Levi said and I threw the dice. When I threw the dice this is what we saw:

''Oh wow interesting, flowers, a treasure map, bacteria or a disease, a monkey, a cave or tunnel, an ax, a treasure chest, a squid and a pot of gold or something

''Oh wow interesting, flowers, a treasure map, bacteria or a disease, a monkey, a cave or tunnel, an ax, a treasure chest, a squid and a pot of gold or something.'' When we knew what those pictures were on the dice, we saw clear light that teleported us to a totally different world. ''Wow, what is this whole damn place?'' Levi asked. ''Sophie, are those normal dice or?'' ''I don't know, I bought them in a store when I was on vacation.'' ''SOPHIE DO SOMETHING! IT'S YOUR FAULT WE ARE STUCK HERE!'' ''Emma, don't yell at me please...'' ''SOPHIE DO SOMETHING NOW!'' ''Hey Emma calm down girl, it's not Sophie's fault...'' ''SHUT UP MAVERICK!''

(Will be continued...).