Safe Travels (Kokichi x Ultimate Adventurer reader)

Request for obe1kitty I hope you enjoy this!

Your POV:

One foot came in front of the other naturally. The cool winter air hit my face, causing my nose to turn red and my eyes to water slightly. White streams of air formed as I was breathing in the cold weather. I nuzzled my face into my coat, trying to grasp any sense of warmth I had left. Through the snow covered area, I saw a building in the distance. That building was Hopes Peak Academy. The school where students hone their skills. Those skills are called "Ultimate Talents".
I headed in the direction of the school in a steady manner. I was anxious to get there. I knew people would want to see me. I promised many people souvenirs from the trip.
I opened the doors to the school, sudden warmth enveloping me in a warm embrace. I sighed in contentment as I took my coat off. My face was red from the stinging coolness of the weather. A small smile formed on my face as I walked over to my locker, putting my coat in.
"Where is everyone? I could've sworn we had school today..." I muttered, looking around the halls while shutting my locker.
     I looked around the school, it seeming like I was the only one there. The lights were on everywhere, which made everything all the more strange. It also made me feel like people didn't want to come to school just because I was there.
     While I was deep in thought, I was oblivious to the fact that a locker was rattling and shaking. With a bang, the locker opened and something jumped on me, knocking me to the ground.
     "Nee-heehee! Silly (y/n)! The reason no one is here is because it's like 4:00 p.m! School is out!" Kokichi exclaimed.
     "God damnit Kokichi. Why do you always have to jump scare me every time I get back from one of my trips!?" I asked.
     "Well there is a simple answer to that! Well you're so fun to mess with, and it's always dull without you here," Kokichi replied.
     This is Kokichi Oma. He is a pretty interesting person to go to this school with his Ultimate Supreme Leader talent. He is surprisingly the only one here to greet me before my next travel, but I don't even think he knows about it yet. There are many things he doesn't know.
"Well thank you for being nice and saying that you like me here, but I'm not here enough to be considered missed by anyone," I replied casually.
"That's not true (y/n)! Rantaro normally misses you! Shuichi misses you! Kaede misses you! And what about me huh? Don't you ever consider that I'd miss you too?" Kokichi asked angrily, tears falling out of his bright purple eyes.
I sighed lightly and wrapped my arms around Kokichi's small form. I decided to try and calm him down. The hug felt natural. Warm... I felt happy hugging him.
"Kokichi calm down alright. You made your point. You lie a lot but I feel like you're telling the truth this time," I explained with a light smile.
"Of course it's true! I-I can't stand you leaving all the time! What if you get hurt? What if you die? My precious organization would lose an international spy!" Kokichi exclaimed.
"Kokichi relax. And what did I say about you trying to get me to join your organization? I'm traveling the world because I want to find a way for me to impact the world in a good way. Think of how Rantaro travels around the world. He never tells anyone why. He wants to look for someone I think. Why can't I live my life the way I want to?" I explained.
"Because I need you here with me! You always go on more trips like the day after you get back! I get lonely (y/n)! No one likes to hang out with me besides you! So please stay. Please stay for me," Kokichi pleaded.
I sighed lightly and hugged Kokichi tighter. I felt like silence was the best thing to do for now. We stayed in the hug for about a minute. Kokichi then pushed me away.
"If you wanna keep going on your trips, I won't stop you..." Kokichi muttered before running away.
My eyes widened a great amount. I felt tears appear in my eyes when he said that. Seeing him run down the hall also hurt.
"Kokichi wait!" I shouted.
My legs then moved on their own, running after Kokichi. I knew this was going to be hard, considering that he was the hide and seek champion. No one could really find him.

3rd person POV:

Kokichi ran down the halls of the school, (y/n) following after him. Kokichi was looking for a place to hide, trying to hide his weakened state from her. Truth be told, Kokichi didn't want (y/n) to leave because he had the biggest crush on her. Kokichi wandered into an art room, finding a high cabinet with a big box on it. He crawled onto the cabinet, and went into the box, hiding himself well.
(y/n) soon entered the art room. She scanned the room, trying to look for him. Her heavy breathing was heard, signifying that she was running, and trying to find him.

Your POV:

"Kokichi I know you're in here!" I exclaimed tiredly.
I was panting very heavily from all of the running. This type of running shouldn't have effected me because of all of the hiking I did. I sighed lightly and started to look through the cabinets.
"I know you're upset. I'll even admit that I'm going back on a plane tomorrow to Brazil. I know how much it can hurt you to know that I keep leaving, not coming back for weeks on end... but you have to stay strong for me Kokichi!" I exclaimed.

3rd person POV:

Kokichi was listening to what (y/n) was saying to him. He felt even more upset about her leaving the next day. He suppressed a couple of sobs.

Your POV:

"I know that it's hard to hear... but I want to tell you something Kokichi. I have a crush on you, and I never had the guts to tell you. I know I'll probably be rejected, but I don't care anymore! If you come out of hiding, when I come back, I'll stay at school for a couple of weeks so we can spend time to... what do you say?" I explained, tears streaming out of my eyes.
I heard a slight shuffle, and the sounds of tapping wood. I suddenly felt a pair of arms wrap around my waist.
"Do you really mean it (y/n)? Do you really like me?" Kokichi asked.
"Yes I do," I replied.
Kokichi then jumped in front of me, smashing his lips onto mine in a passionate kiss. I smiled lightly, kissing him back. Soon enough, we broke the kiss.
"Just promise me one thing before you leave tomorrow," Kokichi requested.
"Yes?" I asked in response.
"Be sure to stay safe while traveling..." Kokichi muttered.
"That's a promise I can keep," I replied before kissing him again.

There we go! This took a bit to write since I've been busy. I hope you all like it! Ciao!- CRUSIFIXdroid