Chapter 23: Too far

(A year later)

Nightmare is working in the lab and walks in.. is Shockwave.. She felt a little weirded out because he had one eye. "Starscream...", Shockwave said.

"My name's not Starscream, I'm Nightmare. Who are you?..",Night asked. "My name is Shockwave..",he answered.

She went back to work. "Lord Megatron told me to get blood work on you",Shockwave said.

"Knockout did that..",Night says

"Also, I need to know your story.",he asked. She shake her head no, "why should I tell you, you look like a con I don't trust...". He started to fell angry inside. "You like a predacon that belongs to me for my experiment."

"I don't belong to you, only Starscream.",she started to get mad.

"Starscream is just a second in command to Lord Megatron. He's nothing, but a betrayer..",Shockwave says.

Nightmare transforms arm to laser gun and puts right in his face, "Don't ever talk about my mate again.. one more word that comes out of you fraggin mouth about Starscream, I gonna shoot the frag out of you and feed you to my thanator. You understand me?". Shockwave looked at her in silent. She put her gun closer to his eye. Then he walks out.

Few minute later, she was still in the lab, Soundwave was silently behind her and electrocutes her. She blacks out and find herself in the medbay. "Huh? What the? Hey!",she shouted. Night was attached to the medbed.

Soundwave put in tentacles on her body and on her chest. Then Shockwave puts a tube her head and one down her throat. Tears went down her face.

Starscream come back from his mission. He walks in, "Nightmare!!". She looks at him while crying. "Release her, Soundwave!"

So, he does. The tube was still in her throat. "She has weird blood..",Shockwave said.

"Knockout already did the the blood work on her!",Star shouted.

"Not everything...",Shockwave said and Star started to sweat a bit. He types on the monitor and Star pulls out the tube out of Night. Night starts coughing and vomits because the tube was all the way to her stomach. "Night, you okay??",Star said

"I'm.. fine..",she said weakly and stands up.

"You have quite a history.. having a gemstone. You formed differently, but you were supposed form normal.",he said and chuckles a bit. "No wonder you don't know what you're supposed to look like".

"Um, Shockwave-",Star start to sweat a bit, but Night cuts him off.

"What was I supposed to look like?",Night said a little annoyed and mad.

"Again, you were supposed to go back in your original form, but I asume you stayed in the gem way to long.",Shockwave said like he didn't even care.

"Are you saying I'm wrong?!",she said angry. Starscream tries to calm her down..

"Yes, also, you belong to me..",Shockwave said.

"NO I DON'T!!!!",Nightmare shouted.

"Shockwave, that's enough! You're making her angry!",Star shouted at him. He walks out.

"Nightmare...?",Star puts his servos on her hips.

"Don't read into it, my sweet.. stay with the kids, okay... I'll be back.. ",Night said and kisses his dermas for 1 minute. He enjoyed it.

Nightmare leaves the ship and comes back in 2 or 4 hours.