Chapter 41: First Fusion

(Next day, Night wasn't slightly feeling good because of the Dark Energon and healing tears mix. But she was thinking about fusion.)

Night was walking around the halls, had headphones on her. Listening to soft piano techno human music. Star didn't know she liked human music. The piano gave her the mood to dance. She started to dance a little bit like a ballerina. Her gem was glowing lightly, had optics closed. No one was down the hall. Night hums the song.

Starscream hears her humming. So, he walked down the hall to see what she was doing. Down the hall, she was still dancing. He sees her and was a bit confused, walks towards her. While continuing dancing, she didn't see where she was going. Star grabs her servo, she gets startled. He spins once and dips her. But Night's gem starts glowing brightly. They fuse together and Star didn't even know it.

Once they did, it felt different. The large fusion figure wakes up and troopers weren't around.

"Ugh... w-what happened?",the figure said. Looks at its legs and arms. "What is this? What's wrong with your legs? Where are your toe claws? Why do I have.. four arms??? Starscream?? Nightmare??".

"Nightmare, what is this??",his voice was mixed with Night's voice.

"Oh dear primus, look at us.",they said surprised. "We're a fusion. Follow my lead, honey."

They go step by step, but kept wobbling. The second set of arms were helpful to them. They go to the flight deck. The deck was clear. "This is new to me, Nightmare. I know, know, my liege.",they said.

"We should come with a name. Now? Why not? Oh wait, I got one, "Eclipse." Sounds a bit feminine. Hey.. you're male and I'm female. Better name? Um, no, sorry to reject. It's alright.",they said and agreed with the name. So later on, they figure out how to unfuse. Their size was to the ceiling in the hall. Megatron didn't see them until Soundwave showed a video of them as a strange figure on the deck. He got curious.

The new fusion named Eclipse try to hide from him, so he wouldn't find out.

"This is hard. We need to unfuse. If Megatron find out, he'll use me to fuse with him to get stronger.",Eclipse said, sighs and keep going.

Few Vehicons see Eclipse and rise their weapons. "Stay down..",they said.

Eclipse turns invisible. They got confused.

Eclipse went to the bedroom fast as they could. "We need to relax". She sits on the berth and tries to relax. They breath in and out. Meanwhile, Megatron's footsteps were heard on the floor, making stomping sounds. He seemed a bit mad of what Night can so. "Hurry, hurry..",Eclipse said quietly. They glow bright and try to unfuse. They get separated. Night turns herself and Star invisible.

Megatron bangs on the door, but no answer. A Vehicon opens the door for him. "Nightmare!",he shouted as he walked in. They stay silent. He growls and walks out when she "wasn't" there. As he left, they went visible. Night was hyperventilating a little bit from the new fusion and Megatron. "Calm down",Starscream said and closes the door.

"That was new.. out first fusion. Never happened before. Ever. Our first fusion, Eclipse.",she said and a slight smile comes on her face happy.

He smiles back at her.

(Later)

Megatron looked at the video again that Soundwave showed him. But also showed how it started. He was surprised and groans a bit. "What's this?",he questioned it.

"Fusion..".