𝐑𝐞𝐪𝐮𝐞𝐬𝐭𝐢𝐧𝐠.

If you're looking to request an imagine, there's a couple things you need to know before you do...

You can only request by filling out the request form linked at the end of this chapter. All requests that are made in the comment section of any chapter in this book will be ignored, as will requests sent to my inbox. The reason for this is that I don't always receive notifications for comments and for private messages, so requesting via the form is really the only way to make sure that I see your request.  (The only exception is if you and I communicate regularly through PM's.)

Requests are not guaranteed to be accepted. While I generally do write all requests that come in, sometimes I get a particular one that I have no inspiration for or that I feel like I can't write. This is very rare, though, and I'll let you know via PM if your request is denied. So if you don't hear from me, you can assume that I'll be writing your request.

If you're going to request, please be patient. I have other books that I need to update, as well as university and home life to deal with, so I'm not always able to write as much as I'd like to. But if I haven't told you that I'm unable to write your request, then don't worry about it- it will be published at some point.

I almost never write slash (eg. Ryden fics, Frerard fics, Joshler fics etc.) so I wouldn't advise requesting one. Unless you have an idea that you'd really like to be written; then feel free to PM me and ask if I'd be able to do it.

Finally, here is the link to the request form: https://docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLSd2M4ZVQ2knkA--BeefKUbGCPCEfDJKtBTndr0U7zqVX5c4eQ/viewform

I'll also post it in the comments, and you can find it on my message board.

I look forward to receiving your requests!

All the love,

𝐒𝐈𝐆𝐍𝐀𝐓𝐔𝐑𝐄 𝐁𝐘: softskarssgard