𝐒𝐡𝐢𝐫𝐭 𝐇𝐚𝐩𝐩𝐞𝐧𝐬. (𝐌. 𝐖𝐚𝐲 𝐱 𝐑𝐞𝐚𝐝𝐞𝐫)

╔.★. .═════════════╗
For: anon on Tumblr.
Request: I'm so happy to see
that you're back! Hope you're
doing well! I was wondering
if I could request a fic where
the reader is best frens with
Mikey Way (include the others
if you want to! I live for the
way you write their interactions!)
And she's always stealing his
clothes and acts like she
isn't (It's super obvious though)
and in the end they end up
together? Sorry for the long
ask, but thank you for reading!
╚═════════════. .★.╝

════════════════

REQUESTS ARE CLOSED.

════════════════

"That's a cool shirt."

"Oh, thanks! I got it at my favourite store – Mikey Way's Closet."

Ray lowered his taco from his mouth and stared at you in disbelief. Raising both brows, you picked up your soda and took a gulp.

"You're still doing that?" he gawked, shaking his head to ensure that his disapproval was very much clear. "Jesus, (Y/N), just tell the guy how you feel about him already."

You almost choked on your Coke, a hand immediately flying to your mouth to prevent spillage as you suffered through a coughing fit.

"For the last time," you wheezed, coughing once more and hitting your chest to ensure that you were clear before continuing, "It's not like it; I only steal his clothes because they're so much cooler than mine."

"Riiight." Ray ran his tongue over his teeth and nodded skeptically.

"I'm serious."

Widening his eyes, he nodded and held up one hand to show that he was relenting. "I believe you." He took a sip from his own drink. "He does know that you're taking his clothes though, yes?"

Clearing your throat, you readjusted yourself in your seat. "Yeah. Yeah, I'm sure he does."

✧✧✧

"WHERE THE FUCK IS MY SHIRT?"

Mikey let out an angry groan as he ruffled through his closet, tossing t-shirts and hoodies over his shoulder as he searched for the one that was eluding him. He'd been planning on wearing it tonight for a week – he'd even taken it out and placed it on his dresser – but now the damned thing was nowhere to be seen.

From downstairs, an irritated Gerard huffed as he checked the time on his phone before yelling out at his younger brother.

"Can you hurry the fuck up? We're gonna be late!"