*𝐒𝐎𝐔𝐋𝐌𝐀𝐓𝐄 𝐀𝐔* 𝐘𝐨𝐮'𝐥𝐥 𝐅𝐢𝐧𝐝 𝐓𝐡𝐞𝐦 𝐒𝐨𝐨𝐧. (𝐆. 𝐖𝐚𝐲 𝐱 𝐑𝐞𝐚𝐝𝐞𝐫)

╔.★. .═════════════╗

For: @acuriouslittlepirate
Request: This is a little
bit cliche but there was
this soulmate AU where a
person would have a black
spot on their body, and
when their soulmate
touches the spot for the
first time, the black spot
would change to a vibrant
color.

So, (y/n) doesn't have a
black spot on her body, only
black hair. She went to a
MCR concert (Gee has his
famous red hair in this
one) and when she got the
chance to hug him, he
accidentally touches her
hair and it changed to
the same shade as his.
You can alter how they
made contact if you want
to. Thanks <3

(Ps, Gee has his spot on
his hand and is hoping that
he would find his soulmate
by meeting his fans)
╚═════════════. .★.╝

════════════════

REQUESTS ARE CLOSED.

════════════════

SOULMATE AU.

"Why?"

You groaned in agony, staring at your reflection in the bathroom mirror after yet another failed hair dye attempt. The bottle of bleach on the countertop was the strongest one on the cosmetic market, and yet it still hadn't been able to iradicate the jet black colour of your hair.

Picking up the bottle of coloured dye, you turned to address your best friend, through the screen of your cellphone.

"That's the fifth time in two weeks," you informed, your shoulders slumping.

Knowing how badly you had wanted to change your hair colour (and that you had been trying for years to do it), (Y/B/F) repositioned herself so that her rainbow hair was out of frame.

"Sorry," she sympathised, pouting slightly, "but hey, it's not forever. Just until you meet your soulmate."

"Ha!" you laughed, "Because that's been going so well."

Shaking your head, you angrily tossed the useless hair products and empty boxes into the bin.

"Tell me about it," (Y/B/F) mumbled, looking down at the black spot on her knee. 

"I refuse to accept the fact that out of every living thing in the entire universe I was the only one cursed with having their soulmate spot be their fucking hair," you grumbled hatefully, leaning in closer to the mirror as you combed your fingers through the strands framing your face, "It's an injustice."