Chapter 5

Not edited

1 month later

Tae

Tae: Joe leave me alone!

I walked into my room and shut the door. A couple of second later Joe opened the door fussing.

Joe: Hell Nah Ian finna leave you alone when you got a nigga named Marcus texting you.

Tae: He's just a friend!

Joe: Why the fuck he up here commenting under your posts with heart eyes and shit!

He threw my phone at the wall breaking it. I rolled my eyes and walked downstairs.

Joe: Where you going?!

I ignored him and walked to my car I brought last week.

Joe: I know you hear me!

I drove off and went to a hotel.

Tae: Can I get a room for 2 weeks?

Bell guy: You want a condo?

I nodded and gave him my card.

Tae: If someone asks have I been here say no.

Bell guy: Got you.

He gave me my card back and gave me my key. I got into the elevator and went up to my condo. It was nice and big had about 3 bedrooms.

Later That Night

I heard the people next to me getting it on. I'm already hella irritated I knocked on their door and saw Joe half naked with London.

I walked back into my room and just sat there. I didn't cry I was numb. I saw my phone was getting blown up by instagram. Somehow the kids at school already got that video of Joe and London and everybody is tagging me.

Taethebae: What Goes Around Gotta Come Right Back💗🌏Liked by nba_youngboy, bbg

Liked by nba_youngboy, bbg.babyjoe and 456,232 others.

Comments disabled

Im glad I got a backup phone that Joe doesn't have the number too. I heard a knock on my door.

Tae: Wat

Kentrell: Damn you going to talk to me like that?

Tae: Yea I'm irritated asf

Kentrell: I got something to fix that.

Tae: Really What

Kentrell: You know me being A trapper and imma need a hard strong trap queen. You ruin almost everything. You can kill whoever sell whatever. What do you say?

Tae: I'm in

Kentrell: Ok so you might want to move in with me. We got a hit to do tonight around 1am. So get your wigs ready.

Tae: You mean to tell me I brought this hotel for nothing? 

KD: Yup

I rolled my eyes and walked out.

•••

Tae: Who we killing?

Kentrell: Him over there. His name is Ollie. He owe me some money I want you to seduce him and then bring him to this address then we'll take over.

KD: Don't blow your cover.

Tae: I got this nigga.

I lied I don't got this.

I walked over to Ollie as he smiled. He was tall, darkskin and scary. I smiled back.

Ollie: What you need beautiful?

Tae: Sum dick.

Ollie: I got that for you.

He patted his pants as I looked back at Kentrell he was gone. He pulled me on his lap as I felt him rise.

Shit feel big

Earlier Kentrell told me to take him at the house around 3. It was only 1:34. I felt Ollie kissed in my neck. 

I'm not going to lie Ollie was cute.

Ollie: Follow me right quick.

He made me walk in front of him to cover his man part. I saw Kentrell text me.

Trell💗🌙: Go With Him. He's Probably Trying To Smash Up To You If You Let It Happen. He's Clean.

He pulled me in this dark room. Only thing in it was a couch. He pushed me down on the couch and pulled my dress up.

Ollie: You like cream on your cookie?

I nodded and rolled my eyes.

•••

We pulled up to the place Kentrell told me to go. Me and Ollie didn't fuck he just ate me out.

Tae: Just wait I'm here I gotta do something right quick.

I walked into the kitchen and saw Kentrell and Boomer.

Boomer: You did good

I smiled as Kentrell walked past me.

Tae: Wassup with him?

Boomer: Him and Joe got into it.