Chapter 10

4 years later

Author note at end. 

Tae

Me and King sat in the bathroom looking at the pregnancy test. I was pregnant Joe took me out the game. Shit

The last 4 years were hell. Kentrell had more babies. Quando got locked up for murder. 3Three got out the hood along with Ben. Selfpaid went to jail for gang activity. KD is still around but he got a girlfriend.

Joe,Kd and Kentrell still in the gang. Kentrell made it big but he can't get out the gang shit he's too deep in. Joe barely comes home. Kylie disappeared leaving King with me. 

My gang turned into a business. Even though my gang was successful I wished the boys would've made it out like 3three and Ben. Kentrell got so much ahead of him but he trapped. He has all these babymamas beefing everyday. Joe keeps getting in trouble with other gangs and the law. KD girlfriend pregnant. It's all so crazy.

"What does that mean Tae?" King asked. He's 6 now.

"I'm pregnant. You're going to have a sibling" I smiled. He hugged me. Downstairs we heard the front door open. If it was Joe he would've yelled. Something seemed off. I looked at the camera thru my phone and saw some guys in all black.

I grabbed the glock from under the cabinet and grabbed King.

"Shhh" I looked at him.

We walked out to the patio and waited. I sent a text to Joe letting him know we were in trouble.

"I thought you said this nigga lived here? A bitch lives here" One of the dudes said from inside. I motioned for King to stay put as I walked up on them.

"Who the fuck are y'all?" I pointed my gun.

"Look we don't mean no harm we just want Joe. As we can see you're pregnant we don't want any problems just tell us where is Joe" He said.

"I don't know" I shrugged. They looked at each other and looked behind me at King.

"That's his son. So where is Joe?" They asked again.

"Again, I don't know. Haven't seen him since 2 days ago." I said.

"I'm right here" Joe said shooting them in the head. Kentrell came from behind him picking up the test.

"Say you pregnant slime?" Kentrell smirked.

"Surprise" i smiled. Joe picked up the test and walked up to me.

"We gon have a baby?" His voice cracked. I nodded and he hugged me.

"Slime we gotta throw a party. Finally somebody else having babies besides me" Kentrell laughed.

Joe kissed me and hugged King.

"You gon be a big brother K" I could tell Joe was happy. He always wanted another baby.

•••

"Okay yall me and Tae have an announcement" Joe shouted getting everybody's attention.

The whole gang was here but Quando and Selfpaid. We had them on video chat from jail.

"We're having a baby!" We screamed as everybody yelled and dapped up Joe. Everybody got quiet as Joe was about to speak again.

"Tae Wilson, I've been debating if I should do this or not and I finally made up my mind" he got on one knee. "All these years you held me down. A true trap Queen. No matter what happened between us you stayed solid. Now you're about to be the mother of my second child and I couldn't have been happier. My family loves you and I love you. I'm glad you stepped up to be my son's mother. Tae would you make me even happier and marry me?"

Was I crying? Yes! I never thought Joe would ask me.

"Yes Joe!" I smiled. He slid the ring on my finger and got up to kiss me. Kentrell and the gang came up and gave us hugs. King came and gave us a big hug.

"I'm really proud of y'all." Kentrell said patting Joe's back.

"My niggas all grown up" Ben smiled.

"Now it's time to get out the hood. You ready Trap Queen?" Joe asked.

"Been ready" I smirked.

"I love you" he said.

"I love you too." I kissed him.

"Forever and always my Trap Queen" he rubbed my stomach.

~~~~~~~

The End.

I hope y'all really enjoyed the story. It's been crazy. I started this book in January 2019 and ended it January 2021.

I was really going to delete it but I decided to finish it the proper way.

Hope y'all enjoyed.

Go check out my new Polo G book.

The first chapter coming soon.