Chapter 8

For starters I would like to say, I'm sorry for forgetting about this book. I happened to be scrolling and saw a couple of comments from you guys. I reread my book and kinda felt bad for just leaving yall hanging for about a year. I will try my best to update this story.

Also Happy 2020! I know it's not going the best right now because of all the chaos going. Sorry for the seniors who got robbed of their senior year because of the coronavirus.

Doing a new reading style now, didn't like the other one. Here goes

Tae

"Bitch let me go" I tried to fight back but they were too strong.

"You thought you was going get away with killing my brother!?" They punched me. The voice sounded like a girl. "We took your little friend Starr too"

"Who the fuck are you?" I asked kicking her down. It was dark. Whoever they were pulled me into a alley.

"Your worst fucking nightmare" She walked up in my face.

I reached for my gun that was in my pants and put it in her face.

"I wouldn't try that if I were you" I heard a voice say behind me.They had a gun pointed to my head.  I turned around and looked at him. "Name is NLE Choppa and behind you is my girl Mariah. You killed her brother Ollie bitch"

"You and your little gang are going to pay" She smirked.

"So go in there and tell Mr.Herpes to bring his dirty ass out here" Choppa said.

"No need I'm right here bitch" I heard Kentrell say.

"If I were you I'll put that damn gun down" Joe said.

Choppa's attention went towards them. I ran up on Mariah and started punching her. Kentrell and Joe started beating the fuck out of Choppa. My attention went into them and Mariah took the opportunity to throw me into the brick wall.

"Don't ever throw my friend like that bitch!" I heard a familiar voice say. They ran up on Mariah. I heard gun shots and saw Joe down and Choppa dead. Everybody stopped what they was doing and looked.

"No you killed my boyfriend" Mariah cried out.

"And now we'll kill you" The voice said again.

"No wait! I didn't want to do this! I'm pregnant! I'm sorry" She screamed.

"Who are you?" Kentrell asked the familiar voice. It was dark so we couldn't see.

"Oh wow Kentrell haven't seen me in a while you must have forgotten my voice." She came out the dark and into the light. It was Starr.

I ran up on her and gave her a big ass hug. She looked different. She had blonde hair and she gotten thicker.  But she looked like the same old pretty ghetto darkskin girl I knew.

"Ain't no way. Where have you been?" Kentrell asked putting his gun back.

"No time to catch up guys we gotta go. I hear cops!" Joe said running.

"Kentrell get her we can't risk it" I said pointing at Mariah.

He quickly put her over her shoulders and ran. Me and Starr were close behind.

"What about the rest?" I asked still running

"They knew what was about to go down" Joe said.

We finally were back at the house. Everyone was gathered in the basement looking at Mariah.

"Who the fuck is that? She look like a damn duck" KD asked making a stank face while looking at Mariah.

"What are you going to do with me?" She said about to cry again.

I started to say something but Starr beat me to it.

"Lets torture her like they did to me." She had an evil smirk on her face.

"No please no!" Mariah screamed.

"Starr what did they do?" Kentrell asked. He looked more madder than before.

"Why do you even care for her anyway?" Yaya asked rolling her eyes.

"Bitch who the fuck asked you?" I said

"Don't even start this shit again. Yall do it almost everyday" Ben rolled his eyes.

"Ain't nobody told the hoe to talk the fuck" I snapped.

"Tae come on" Joe said taking me upstairs.

"Joe what's wrong? You've been quiet since we got here" I asked him and he sighed.

"Tae I can't stay here. I can't get caught in the gang shit again. I got to worry about my son and Kylie." He started. "We have another baby on the way. I need to be in my kids' life. I can't die this young. I left for 3 years and I can't come back. I wanna be a better man"

"Joe I love you" I said with tears rolling down my eyes. "I've always loved you. I thought you came back for us. You said you left to become a better man for me and now you're back"

"I did, its just I didn't mean to get her pregnant. Tae I brought drama into your life. Look at what I did. London killed herself. I made you a TrapQueen. I broke up you and London's friendship."

"Joe nobody told her to like you. She did it herself.  Joe I wanna be with you." He pulled me into a hug.

"Then be with me then. Fuck Kylie" He said.

"No more running away."I mumbled.

"I promise. It's just going to be us"

I decided to give yall a semi-long chapter.

But let me know your thoughts

I don't know when the next time, I'll be updating this book but I'll try.