one

wonwoo x rena (you)

📜

"I'm back" You inhaled the fresh Korean air that you haven't felt in such a long time.

"Yebin Noona!" You heard someone called your name to see your little brother, Chan, running his way towards you.

"Dino!" You waved and gave him a tight hug, "Why didn't you grow?"

"Noona, I've gained height!" He said in his defense, "How's Paris?"

"Oh you know, peaceful and lots of tourists" You smiled and started to walk towards his car with your luggaes.

"Ooooh, my little Chan is really growing up, huh?" You ruffled his hear and went inside upon seeing his car.

"By the way, the boys are waiting for you" He revealed and as much as you wanted to dust it off, you can't help but to remember the heartbreak that Wonwoo caused but still, you managed to be casual about it.

"Oh yeah? Well, how are they?" You asked once he started the car.

"Good. Some are still in school and some already working like you" You nodded, "For how long are you gonna stay here again?"

"Maybe a month? I need to process papers still for the residency and immigration in there after Seoul Fashion show"

"Noona, is that really you?" Mingyu ran to me and hesistantly poked my cheeked.
"Didn't I say that you should stop growing?!" You scolded him and soon enough they all ran to you except for one guy, and usual, the cold Wonwoo. You grabbed a glass of water to fill your system up because you've been endlessly talking and playing with them ever since you got home.

"Jetlag?" By the deepness of his voice, you could already tell who.

"A little, but I can manage" You smiled, the same smile you always give him.

"Yah! You guys back to work!!! He'll be in a moment!!!" You scolded Seungkwan, Dokyeom and Hoshi who's playing around in the midst of setting up a surprise party for Wonwoo. It was both of your birthdays but you decided to throw him one since he'll always be important and special to you.

"Noona, calm down" Dino scolded you because you're being paranoid again. After a good hour of setting up his place, you waited turned of the lights and waited for him to enter since Mingyu had called him on his whereabouts and he said he's on his way home.

"Yah! Stop pushing me!" Jun hissed.

"That hurt!" Mingyu complained.

"Yah! Can you all please shut your mouth!" You warned them and in instant, they shut their mouths up.

"Yebin-ah, turn the candles off first, they're melting" Jeonghan adviced in which you considered but you wanted that the candles are lit as soon as he opens his door.

"No, he's here in 10" You said. But you waited for another hour and the wax remaining was a little only to last for another hour.

"Why isn't he coming?" Minghao asked in a low voice then they heard ruffling keys and his voice, though it was unclear on what he's saying it was clear enough that he has company.

"Ssh! Gather and shut your mouths!" You announced.

The door then opened and just as you shouted a Happy birthday, someone shouted, "I LOVE YOU" you stopped in the middle of greeting and saw Wonwoo, together with Yuna, the girl he had always paid attention to, your closest girl friend. Everyone with you have their mouths opened and looked at you in worry. Well, who wouldn't, right?

"I think it's bad timing. Let's just celebrate Wonwoo's birthday tomorrow.." You broke the silence, "Come on guys, disperse. Sorry. Just continue" You put the cake down on the table with feast and quickly grabbed your coat from one of the dining chairs. In a second, you were out of Wonwoo's house and the boys followed, patting your back or your head.

"I'm sorry this has to happened" Seungcheol apologized and you lifted your head showing evident tears.

"It's okay" You smiled at him, "You guys go ahead, I'll just calm down"

"We'll miss you" Joshua hugged you for the last time, "Also, don't forget that today's still your birthday" Woozi added and hugged you as well.

"Happy birthday," Vernon greeted in english, "All my wishes to you there. Stay in contact"

"Yah, I'm your noona!"

They all left except for Dino who's waiting for you as you looked at Wonwoo's home, "Goodbye, Wonwoo" and you left. Going straight to the airport for Paris.

But today, you let go any of it because none of it happened. He didn't belong to you, nor you did to him and for you, it's okay.