two

wendy x hoseok

📜

I knocked out of respect once I got home. Who might knows, my roommate is changing and the last thing I wanna see is seeing her change. She didn't answer so I thought no one's home. I used my keys and the room was dark. I was about to turn it on when I heard, "Leave it" and man, it wasn't a simple statement. I heard my roommate trying to catch her breath in between words and for me that made my heart crack.

"Hey, are you okay?"

I rushed to her bed and sat beside her. From the looks of it, she's all curled up while seating. Hugging her for comfort, she cried even harder. What's wrong? I'm really getting worried. If I told you seeing her change was the last thing I wanted to see, damn, I'm wrong. It was seeing her cry.

"Mind telling me what's wrong?"

She sobbed, "He... said... hurtful words a-again"

My fist balled automatically. How can that jerk destroy such a sunshine? And for the love of god, it was him who cheated. He still have the audacity to say such things? "Like what?"

She cried for too long before answering. I even thought that she doesn't want to tell me so I let it slide. I focused on comforting her instead, hoping my pats and strokes are helpful.

"He told me that I am not worth it.. I am boring.."

I pulled my head from the hug to look at her even in the dark. I could see a faint of her face and tears gleaming down her eyes, "Maybe for him. But not for me and other people. Son Seungwan, you're the most adventurous and craziest person I've met and I think every piece of you is worth it"

"I honestly don't even know why am I still affected over him"

"Because you still love him" Man, that hurts for me to say.

"No, I don't" She said, "You might think I do, but I don't. Not anymore"

"Okay, if that's what you say" I smiled and wiped her cheeks with my thumb, sending my smile.

"Hobi, can you do something for me?"

"What?"

"Kiss me"

Mind. Blown. What did my roommate just tell me? Kiss her? I do like Seungwan, yes but I think kissing her would be a big disrespect and most and foremost if I will kiss her, there's no turning back and I know, I would only hurt myself.

"Seungwan, I don't think that's a good idea. I mean, how can I just kiss you while you are crying because of another guy?"

"Please?"

"Seungwan, I do respect you a lot so I won't do that"

"Hobi, it would make me feel better. I beg you" Why is the world testing me?

"Then you kiss me, Seungwan. I promise I won't push you away"

She wasted no time and she pressed her soft lips against mine. The kiss has full of emotions that I can't decipher. It's like a mixture of anger and love? During this time, the only thing that is crossing my mind is, 'I declared defeat. I really like her and there's no turning back' after a good minute of just putting our lips together, she finally pulled away.

"You'll always be my comfort, Hobi. I hope ypu know that" She said, looking straight to my eyes with hers shining because of tears.

"Then it's a honor" I smiled and cupped her cheeks, rubbing the dried tears.

"Hobi, you told me I'm crazy, right?"

"In a good way, Wan"

"Well, this is the craziest thing I would say so far in my life..."

I waited. What is it again? Is 'Kiss me' not enough?

"Hobi, I want you"

F*CKIN SH*T!!!! WELL I DO AGREE SON SEUNGWAN IT IS AND IT WILL STILL BE THE CRAZIEST THING YOU WOULD SAY IN A HUNDRED YEARS. GOOD LORD, WHY ARE YOU TESTING ME TODAY!!!

"Seungwan, if this is related to your ex and think that this is the only thing that would make you feel better, then I'm sorry. I can't."

She sighed and hugged me again, "But I know there's another way of making you feel better" I pulled her to lay down with me, still in my embrace and cuddled. "Let's sleep" I said before kissing her one last time on the top of her head, "Good night"

"Hobi," She paused.

"I didn't ask you to do it with me because of Mark. I did it because of me and maybe, you. Good night"

AND AFTER THAT SENTENCE, I COULDN'T THINK STRAIGHT ANYMORE.