16

I heard a noise but when I opened my eyes, I was in complete bliss. The birds were chirping, the sun was beaming in the room, Ethan was lying next to me, Grayson was standing there- Grayson was standing there?!

"Hi, Grayson..." I quickly pulled the covers over me, turning red.

"Hey, Emma. You couldn't... you know. Drive home?"

"Umm. Well, not exactly. I wasn't in the best state to drive." I nervously smiled.

"Emma!" Ethan yelled. "I'm trying to sleep!"

"Bro! Get your bitchass up!" Grayson yelled.

"Yeah, you pussy!" I yelled while smiling. "Can I borrow a hoodie?" I asked.

Grayson went into Ethan's closet and tossed a salmon colored hoodie. I put it on and got up. It was long enough to cover everything.

"Ethan! Get up!" I told him while shaking him.

"Fine. I'm up." He smirked at me. Then he grabbed me and got out of bed. He already had his sweatpants on even though he went to sleep in his boxers? What?

"Ethan! Put me down! Ethan! Don't you fucking dare!" I screamed. "I'm on my period and I'll get the blood all over your hoodie." He stopped in his tracks.

"What the fuck? That's gross!" He put me down.

"That's womanhood for you!" I laughed at his face. He looks like he just had an epiphany.

"I'm telling you, he's never had a girlfriend in his fucking life." Grayson told me. Ethan left to change.

"But last night he told me he's never fucked anyone before. Then he was surprised that I was a virgin." I told him as he made coffee.

"I don't know that much about his life. I don't know who he's fucked." He shrugged.

"Can we not talk about my sex life!" Ethan yelled from his room.

"I thought you liked it Ethan!" I laughed.

Gray and I laughed as he walked out.

"Whatever. Is the coffee ready?" He asked.

"Almost. We're going out for breakfast." Grayson told us.

"Okay." I nodded.

"Also... um. Your clothes are in the living room. I brought Ethan's to his room.

"Sorry. We got... carried away." This was awkward.

"Welp. This is awkward! Where's James? Maybe he can join us?" Ethan suggested.

"I saw him flirting with some guy yesterday." I smiled.

"Aw! We're all growing up!" Grayson smiled.

"How cute!" I smiled.

We talked and had coffee, and then we got ready to go out for breakfast.

Ethan and I walked to his room. I had grabbed my stuff from the living room.

He had thrown a T-shirt on and fixed his hair and I was putting my pants on. As I put them on, I heard something fall out of the pocket.