1) Past life

Grade three. 2016. School. I looked around the room. My 'guyfriends' standing in the corner. The girls in the other. I was neither. I was a girl on the outside and a boy on the inside. I wasn't transgender. I was me. Katie the TomBoy of the class. I walked over to the girls some of them walked away glaring and some staying. This is where life got hard. Ok just act cool. Your just one of them.
"Hey" I spoke with worry in my voice.
"Um.. hi" they say with disgust in there voices.
Don't care about the mean ones. Just worry about you and protect you. Ok ok I won't worry about them. I wouldn't do that anyway, jeeze.
"Hey Kate" Alex said from across the room.
I walked over to them a little nervous for some reason I didn't know.
"Hey" I replied. I was pretty cool with all the boys. They had started this 'ghost club' at the back of the shed. I went along with it knowing that it was fake, I just needed friends.

====

Recess was the time I found most difficult. I could always play with the boys witch was great. But I wanted to be with girls too. The ones that are MY and some others (mainly me though) allies are, Tilly and Annabell. Don't know why, don't know when, but all I know is that they hate me.

====
That was me. Years ago. Know I'm Katie, the girl who laughs at every tiny thing and has only about 2 or 3 friends that are all boys. School is hard, some of it, like maths. I hate maths, well I used to. Yeah you 'used to'. Shut up. You still hate it. Well you kind of like it and you dislike it. Yeah apparently if I had gotten the teacher all my family friends had gotten I would like it! Yeah right! I mean your only going to use 50% of what you learn in school. Don't assume things. Shut it.

====

I lie in bed awake my mind spinning. What if they all tease me for only having friends that are boys? Who gives a crap. ME! Ok dude calm down. Your right. WHAT! Don't make a fuss out of it. But it is a fuss. Shut up. Have I ever told you how dumb you were? And we're back to being mean. But yes and I already know. She's better than you. Who? Your sister. I know. Boy those teachers are going to be so disappointed in you if you go to her high school. Ok I know she gets all As, don't rub it in. You I could make a list about things that are wrong with you. Fine make one!

====

All your friends are boys
You only have about 2 friends
You are NOT smart
Your fat
You are weak AF
All the girls hate you
Your practically a vampire
You like black WAY to much
You- ok you can stop now!

====

Ok I have some questions for you. Shit. LANGUAGE! Sorry. Why do you keep saying "you" even though you are me too? Because I don't want to be part of you, so can we just keep it that way? Fine. What is wrong with boys? Nothing it's just everybody thinks it's weird a girl always hanging out with boys. Stereo typical much! You should sleep you have school in the morning. Fine. Goodnight.

====

A/N thank you for reading! It would be great to earn some support! I'll try to post weakly but I don't really know for when school starts again.