Different if only part 2

When it happened there was a loud crash but you heard no sound.

Many voices called to you, yet you could only hear the muffled sound of it. Time felt as if it were stopped and your heart slowly fell deeper into your chest.

And at last a scream had left your body, a howl of pain and a burst of raging power as the fine line between you and the rage monster inside was finally crossed, leaving a hollow shell of anger and pain filled with power overflowing from within.

After the scream and a burst of your aura disappeared left in it's place was you, covered in a seemingly metal alloy all over you body, eyes glowing and what remained of your voice was but an echo.

The young perv and his allies had found you only to be amazed at what they had seen. When Issei tried to call to you, the blonde knight had stopped him and shook his head.

Raynare was surprised to say the least especially when you had disappeared and quickly grabbed Asia while kicking Raynare away with a loud growl audible and within a second you were gone again back to the ground floor of the church.

"Asia... don't...." A hollow voice left you, echoing through the church "you never deserved this...it was my fault...all my fault...so please" you had said. In response a small hand reached up and held your face bringing you back slightly.

"I never meant to make you cry (Y/N) I'm sorry, but I think this may be it" Asia had said with a smile and slight tears falling. It was truly the end of the line.

"Hey come on don't say that you'll be just fine after all" your voice slowly returning to normal but it almost still had it's hollow echo. As time continued to pass one certain fallen had found herself on a church bench across from you as she used the stolen sacred gear to heal herself.

"I really must say this is touching the fact you are trying to save her when it is truly hopeless" Raynare had said with a cold laugh to add insult to injury. "To make matters worse for yourself, that damage you did to me earlier means nothing with these rings on, to heal at any moment I please truly is a blessing" she added.

For a brief moment silence fell upon the church corridor. Soon you had broken it "did you ever really care about me at all...or was it all just a play so you could reel me in and steal my sacred gear as well...was that it..." Your voice alone was enough to show that you were angry, heartbroken, and sad all in one.

"I will admit you were cute with how you acted, and to be honest I was a little jealous that Asia had your attention but none the less I had a job to do, kill Issei Hyoudo, recruit you, find Asia and take her sacred gear out" she said with at first a gentle voice but slowly it became to a more cold and business like tone.

"...Good... Because that makes what I'm about to do so much easier!" You yelled as you stood up facing Raynare but not before saying to Asia "Stay here, I'll be back with your sacred gear soon" you gave her a slight smile but the refocused on Raynare.

It was time to destroy the bonds you had made sad and difficult as it may be. Now was not the time for apologies or regrets.

In an instant you had lunged for Raynare letting your aura show itself again as well. The church itself shook from the rage boiling over, it hurt. All of what happened, having to break bonds built, and the death of a friend rearing around the corner.

Raynare was ready she quickly evaded this time around and threw a light spear through the shoulder. The mode you were in somewhat nulled the pain but blood loss is blood loss. A quick retaliation by pulling the spear out and tossing it back while throwing one of your own to make it more difficult. She was able to defend against her own but was scathed by yours.