Heart and Soul Filled Shout

"The ringing..it was unbearable, the wind whipping past. It burned. How did it even come to this...Why am I here. What even happened? I'm in a crater...with this giant looming over me...I don't wanna...die" you thought to yourself as your eyes slowly shut.

~earlier~

"I can't let him grab me like that again" you said as you hovered above him feeling your side. Two ribs were slightly cracked not to mention the metal of the Brutus gear was showing some wear and tear as well. "My ribs already cracked...it hurts but not that bad" you mentally said to yourself.

Meanwhile

Everyone watched the fight taking place. Most with awe at how strong Titan was and not to mention that he was quite fast even though he a gigantic.

"To believe a familiar alive could be this powerful" said Kiba as he observed.

"Many are known to be strong that is not wrong. He is a powerful Challenger but Titan only accepts those of the top caliber." Zatouji proclaimed as he looked up towards where you were.

"Still I believe he can do it I've seen his power first hand he just needs to wait for the perfect moment and strike" said Issei as he watched in awe.

Meanwhile Asia didn't say a word as she watched with hope burning in her heart, yet she couldn't help but to worry for you. Then Rias placed a reassuring hand on her shoulder.

"Don't worry. (Y/N) is powerful. He won't stop till he's won this fight. And even then if he doesn't he won't stop till he makes it back to you. So don't worry he'll come back, the good ones always do." Rias said to reassure Asia that you would return to her. Asia smiled due to this and nodded as she looked back to you.

"(Y/N) please win..I know you can so..make sure you come back!" Asia shouted to you and upon hearing it a smirk drew it's way across your face as you showed a thumbs up.

Back to you

"Sorry big guy doesn't seem like I'm allowed to lose now. I'm gonna end this in a flash!" You shouted at Titan. After recollecting yourself you charged at him not sure of an all together plan of what to do as you fell towards him. One idea came to mind though. One close of the eyes and you found yourself in your subconscious.

Subconscious

"Hey dragon! I know you're in here somewhere! I need some more power I'm taking on this big guy, goes by the name of-" you were about to finish until the dragon finally spoke.

"Titan. Yes I heard it all, after all I do live inside of your soul young one. So it is power you seek?" The dragon cold and calculated asked, more boomed. He stared into your eyes seeing your determination.

"Yeah I made a promise to someone that I'd come back so please, just enough power to beat this guy is all I'm asking for." You said to the dragon trying your best to convince him. As he looked at you his glare softened into a slight stare.

"Fine I shall Grant you my power Thankfully you've taken advice given and trained so your body can handle what I'm about to give, not to mention you've used it once before so go forth with my power backing your fists! Brutalize you opponents, and show not a sliver of hesitation!" The dragon bellowed loudly as a new found power flowed through your body. "Oh and about your injuries I can keep them held together till the fight ends so don't worry about damage all to much" the dragon added as you left.

Outside of subconscious

As you fell you could feel the wind against your face and then you opened your eyes. Once you did you let out loud and powerful shout that almost seemed to shake the land and to others they seen the aura of a dragon surrounding you.