Chapter Twenty-Eight

K E L S E Y

I hear a chuckle come from Ash as I kiss him back "should we find them a room... before someone gets a show they weren't asking for?" I pull away from B, glaring over at Ash flipping her off "oh fuck off Ash" she grins sticking her tongue out at me flipping me off right back.

B pulls me into his side and walks us away from Ash and Eli who are both laughing and I can't help but chuckle too god I love mine and Ash's relationship. Once we get a little way away from them B pulls me into an empty room and I am pressed into the door with his lips on my mine again.

{I will warn you now this is my first attempt at writing smut so you've been warned and I am sorry if this turns out cringy as hell.}

Then he is trailing his lips across my jaw towards my ear "you have been driving me crazy all morning baby girl and we have time before they need me for the show" then he trails his lips down from my ear to that one spot that he knows drives me crazy and I have to bite back a moan as he bites down, sucking on that spot.

I grab him by the belt loop of the jeans he is wearing pulling him closer to me as I bring his lips back up to mine kissing him hard. He grips my hips tight pressing his hips into mine letting me feel how bad he wants me right now and that just turns me on, even more, making me wetter than I already am for him.

I feel him slip a hand down the front of my shorts his fingers ghosting over my covered clit making his way down to my core "Hmm baby girl.... already so wet for me" then he slips the lace out of his way and slips a finger into me. Making me shudder in pleasure "oh fuck" I hear a dark chuckle from B "not yet baby girl" then he slips his hand out and I let out an involuntary whimper at the loss of contact.

Then he slips my shorts and panties down at one time and kisses me again before kissing his way down my body making his way to where I need him to be then he attaches his mouth to my clit plunging a finger into me again slowly fucking me with his finger. I have to bite down on my hand to keep the scream from coming out of my mouth.

"Oh god B I'm close" he pulls back for a moment "come on baby girl let go for me" and that is all it took I bite down on my hand again to keep from screaming out his name as I cum hard on his fingers. He pulls back and stands back up kissing me again.

As he is kissing me I start working his belt loose and unbutton and unzip his jeans as I slip my hand down the front of them feeling his already rock hard cock in my hand making a hiss come out of B's mouth then he pulls them down and grabs my ass as I wrap my legs around his waist as he plunges into me, I bite into his shoulder to keep quiet as he slowly pulls back and plunges right back into me again.

"Oh god..... oh fuck B, harder" 

"Whatever you want baby girl" he pounds up into me harder hitting that one spot that nobody else can hit. I bite into his shoulder again as he pulls me so close to the edge, I feel myself tighten around him as I bite harder into his shoulder as my eyes roll back this wave of white invades my vision as I cum for the second time, and I can feel him pulse inside of me before letting go himself.

He pulls out of me and unwraps my legs from his waist using him to hold myself up for a moment "you alright there darlin?" 

I pat him on the chest I'll get back to you on that when I can feel my legs again"

we get cleaned up the best we can in and I slip my clothes back on as B pulls his jeans back up, I let out a giggle B looks at me "what?" I grin at him "our first time back together and it's in a damn storage room, can't say that's what I expected but hey not the weirdest place we've ever had sex so" he chuckles kissing me on the head "we should probably head back"

I nod agreeing with him "you are probably right" 

I take a step forward but my legs wobble "and my legs still feel like jelly... So you are helping my ass walk right now" B chuckles and slips an arm around my waist.

We slip out of the room and yes the coast is clear so at least we weren't heard in there. We make our way back to the lounge area.

Ash is giving us a suggestive look but I roll my eyes and flip her off as B sits on one of the couches pulling me down on his lap. And wrapping his arms around my waist as I lean back into him.

****
I was going to do B's performance too but with what I did I decided against it so next part there will be a little time jump not much just a couple months.