Let's Take A Swan Dive Off The Roof Together

Warning: Suicide

I wake up to the same old routine. I stumbled out of bed and yawn, scratching my head. I check the time. '5:27'. Okay I have enough time to take a shower. I slowly walked down the dark hallway, floor creaking underneath me. I turn on the light in the restroom and shut the door behind me. I started to strip, placing all of my dirty clothes in the basket kept in the corner on the restroom. I hop in the shower and start the water. It's cold at first as it hits my face and chest. It gradually gets warmer as I gently massage my head.

I turn off the water and step out of the shower. I grab my towel and gently pat my skin dry. I ruffle my soft green locks, drying them out and get dressed.

I grab my book bag and leave quietly, not wanting to wake my sleeping mother.

As I entered school people snickered and laughed at me. Thanks for making my life more miserable.

I open the door to my classroom and sit quietly in my seat, setting my bag next to me.

I rest my head on my hand, not bothering to listen to the lesson. I'm surprised Kacchan hasn't said anything yet.

The bell rang and just to test my luck, Kacchan came over to me. "Hey, dirtbag." I look up at him. "H-hey Kacchan." He smirks at me. Though I can't help it, I love this jerk. I know its wrong. Why would you love your bully? Well I don't know, I just fell head over heels for him. Oh my, I sound like I'm in some kind of fanfic. "You quirkless bastard." I look up to Kacchan. "Why don't you take a swan dive off the roof and hope you get a quirk in your next life, hmm?" He raised his hand. I cover my head, trying to shield me from his attack, but it never came. I put my hands down and see him walking out the door. 'Weird...'

As I'm leaving school someone pulls me into a ally. "Hey, bitch." I look up to see some random people. "U-um..." One with grey hair puts his hand over my mouth harshly. "Shut up, lowlife scum." My eyes go wide. What if they rape me. I start to struggle until one of them punches me in then gut. The one with yellow and orange hair kicks my head and stomps on my wrist. "GAH!!" My scream sounded raspy.

After about a half hour of torture I lay there bloody and dirty on the concrete. I try to pics my self off of the floor with my arm but hear a snap. "AHHH!" My scream was loud but also very faint. It seem that I lost my voice from earlier.
(Also no he did not get raped)

I couldn't take it anymore. I step out of the ally yo see my shitty school.

I on the final step. I open the door to the roof to see an amazing sunset. As I get closer to the lesson get I can see someone. "Kacchan?" He was sitting on the edge. He looked up at me. "Took you long enough, nerd." I gulped. "What do you want, Kacchan?" I don't care anymore. He can beat me up if he wants to. "Haha, nerd." I stood still. 'Did Kacchan just...laugh?' Kacchan stood up and grabbed my face and kissed me.

I fell to my knees, one because of that kiss, two it was already painful enough to stand. "W-what was that for?" I said to Kacchan, looking up at him. "For you, you idiot." He said as he smiled brightly at me. "I love you." I blurted out. My eyes went wide and I covered my face, expecting a blow from Kacchan. Instead he put my hands down. "Me too, Deku." I look up at him in shock. I can feel my jot tears roll down my face. "Then why?" He looked away I guilt. "Because, because I hated myself. I hated that you were always so bright. So happy. So positive. So beautiful. I wanted to break you. Destroy you. Protect you. But I couldn't. You ran away, you looked at me in shock and horror and hated that. I wanted you to love me. I thought that I was all you needed. But then saw you so happy without me and I got jealous. But now I see that I got what I wanted. I broke you. I destroyed you. And now I'm going to take responsibility. I know that your not going to turn away form this roof, so I'm coming with you." I sat there in shock. He was right, I'm not turning away from this roof.

I hugged his legs. He wiggled me off of him and sat down with me. "I love you, Deku." He kissed me. "I love you too, Kacchan."

He stood and put his hand out. I took it and he pulled me up. The pain in my legs were still there. "Its okay Deku, the pain will be gone soon." He said. We then walked to the edge of the roof.

"I love you, Izuku." I looked at him with tears in my eyes. "I love you too, Katsuki." He kissed my passionately. "Now, let's take a swan dive off of the roof together." The last thing I saw was Kacchan's crying face smiling brightly at me.

Splat.