Who's Your Crush?

Warning: Kind of Embarrassing & Smut

*Deku*

"Deku, I dare you to do something smutty to your crush! And they can't do anything about it!" Mina shouted. So right now I'm playing truth or dare with some of my friends and I'm being regretful of my choices.

*No One*

"U-um, do I really have to?" Deku said as he scratched the back of his head. "Uh, yeah!" Mina shouted back at Deku. Deku only squirmed and got up. "Where are you going?" Deku turned back around. "I-i'll be right back." Deku went to his room and came back out in a not-so-revealing cat costume. Todoroki and Uraraka tensed up. "Wow Uraraka, good taste!" Mina shouted, staring at Deku. "I didn't get that." Denki then started to speak. "Damn Todoroki, didn't know we're kinky!" Todoroki coughed. "I didn't get the either." They all cringed. "Mineta!?" Deku jolted in disgust. "Hey! I'm only into girls!" Everyone then looked at Kirishima. "Not it!" Everyone was confused. "Then who got it!?" Denki shouted. "Do I still have to do the dare?" Mina looked at Deku like he was dumb. "Yes!"

Deku covered his face with his hands. "In front of you all?" Deku's eyes peeked from his hands. Everyone's head shook.

Deku started to walk. He walked pass Todoroki, he passed Uraraka, he passed everyone. Until he got the blonde that sat one the couch.

"Nice ass, Deku." Everyone was shook. Deku sat on Katsuki's lap. He sat still until Katsuki bucked his hips.

"H-hey!" Katsuki smirked. "What? Were you just going to sit on me?" Deku looked away.

After their little heated make out session the sat back in the circle. (CIRCLE IF LIFE) They noticed that Todoroki, Kirishima, and Denki was hard. While Mina and Uraraka were squirming. "D-deku its your turn." Mina said as adverted her eyes.

Deku's smirked. He flipped. He was in the mood. "Kacchan." He said as he grinded on the male under him. "Truth or dare?" Katsuki growled. "Dare." Deku's hummed. "I dare you to finish what you started." He said as he point at his boner. Katsuki got up with Deku's in his arms. He went to Deku's room and locked the door.

Deku was thrown on the bed. Katsuki pinned him on bed. He harshly kissed him. "Fuck you Deku, you pervert." Katsuki licked his fingers, disposing of Deku's clothing. He shoved all tyre of his fingers in at once. Deku's jolted. "Oooii!" Katsuki rammed his fingers in and out as he left hickeys and his marks all over his neck and chest. "St-stop." Katsuki looked up at him. "What do you mean stop?" Deku's looked frustrated. "St-stick it in!" Katsuki smirked. "Nah." He took out his fingers. "W-wait." Katsuki just kept placing small kisses on Deku's chest. Deku's frowned.

He flipped them over. Deku's looked at Katsuki as he loomed over him with lustful eyes. Deku placed his ass over Katsuki dick. Katsuki smirked. He grabbed Deku's waist hard enough to leave marks. He slammed himself inside. "Geh!" Deku's arched his back. "Kacchan!" Katsuki growled. He was going at an inhuman speed. Deku's couldn't sputter out out any words except the mans name who was fucking him senceless. "K-kaccha-GAHH!" Saliva sputtered out Deku's mouth. Deku gripped Katsuki shoulders and bit his neck. Deku arched his back as he let his fluids splat onto them. He panted as he laid out on the bed. "Ka-kacchan, why arnt you pulling out?" Katsuki looked at him with the devil in his eyes. "We aren't stopping till I'm satisfied."

*Meanwhile*

All the others could hear was skin slappin', moans, and groans.