W H A T T H E A C T U A L H E C K

HOLY MOTHER OF ALL THINGS GOOD AND HOLY!!!!!!!!
5K READS.

That's freaking insane. THANK YOU SO MUCH.
Y'all. I can't even imagine how I can explain how much this means to me.
But I'm gonna try.
Small little Brynlee (me lol) somehow stumbled upon Marauders Instagram Stories. She read so many, on various different websites, until she discovered Wattpad. That one was her favorite.
She downloaded the app, never thinking she would actually write on it, just read.
But Brynlee had ideas swirling in her head. She had pictures she wanted to share. She had stories she wanted to tell.
So, she did the only thing she thought of doing.
She wrote.
She started a Marauders Instagram Story, called Snapshots. She never thought anything would come of it.
She read so many, all of them reaching tens of hundreds of thousands of reads and over a hundred votes!
She almost idolized these stories.
The envied all the attention they got and how much people enjoyed them.
And would go back to her account and see only 12 people had read her story.
But slowly, 12 turned into 25.
Then from 25 to 40 and from 40 to 50.
And finally, it reached 100 reads.
And this little girl was OVERJOYED. It had way fewer reads than so many other amazing books but 100 people had read what she wrote.
But time passed, and 100 reads didn't last very long.
One day, she checked back and found a big fat 1K next to the eye icon.
And I kid you not, she cried. She cried and texted hufflehugs13 to tell her the news.
And she posted a thank you chapter.
But, it didn't end there. It just kept growing.
2k
3k
4K
And now
5k
This girl who poured her heart and soul into a story to make a common idea her own.
People had read it, some even loved it.
But some people didn't just read it.
5 thousand people had.
She felt accomplished and proud of her work and at the time, that was really hard for her feel.

So yeah. That's the closest I'm gonna get to explaining how amazing this feels for me.

{~This Is Not Me Trying To Brag. Im Just Excited~}

Alrighty. Thank you so much, once again.
I love you all.
I love my Wattpad community.
~ Brynlee

And yes, I will be updating more frequently, sorry.