The Vampire Murderer

Coral red lips shined from the lights. Abraham kept stay and watched her brunette hair twirl by her graceful dancing. Madison smiled at him but he didn't care-he only kept his eyes on the coral red lips girl. She moved to him and he smiled at her, grinning like the idiot he was. She turned another direction and he frowned, following moving to her. The music roared in the club and people cheered from all the drinks they had.

The rumbling of a thunderstorm came from outside like a monster waiting for someone to scream. 

Abraham kept on following her brunette hair and slowed down to chase after her. No one was in his way but it felt like something was dragging him down. A shining light moved over him and Abraham stopped, staring at the girl. She didn't look like what he remembered at all. Did he follow the wrong girl? He cursed and sighed, starting to walk away until someone tapped his shoulder. He stopped and turned to see Madison, grinning at him. 

"What do you want, Mad Dog?" he asked, using her nickname.

She frowned and pouted, putting her hands on her hips. 

"What? Can't I come to check up on you? It's your birthday you know. I want to make sure you're having fun." she said and he waved her off. Abraham sighed and moved away from her, heading to the bar. Maybe some drinks would clear his head from the coral lips girl. He headed to the bar until he saw her long brunette hair fly past him. 

His eyes widen and turned to the girl but nothing was there. He blinked and ran his fingers through his black hair. He must have already had too much to drink. he continued on and asked the bartender for a drink.

"Aren't you young for something like this?" the bartender asked. Abraham scowled and wiped the smirk off the bartender's face by smacking him. The bartender stood there with a confused face. Abraham breathed hard and time seemed to slow down when someone grabbed him by the shirt. Someone punched him and sent him flying through the air. Screams echoed his head and his eyes widen, heading into a speaker. Pain erupted everywhere in his body and he screamed, electricity flying through his body. Nothing would stop the searing pain. 

It stopped after a minute and he fell to the ground dead.

People stared at the charred body and Madison screamed, running to him. Nothing could be done. Someone grabbed Madison's hands and held her back, her mouth covered by a hand.

"What happened?!"

"Oh my God!"

"He's dead!"

"Holy crap!"

"Step back  people. We have a doctor! she'll help him!"

 Madison's eyes widen and stared at the coral lips girl, her red eyes staring at her. Suddenly she fell sleepy and her eyes fluttered to stay open. The girl grabbed Abraham and smiled, moving his hair back from his eyes which one was burnt to a crisp. 

Someone pucked. 

"Jeez! Do take him into a different room, please?" someone asked and the girl ignored the person. Her wrist was open and blood dripped down into his open mouth, which no noticed.

She grinned even more; showing off fangs.

Abraham's eyes slowly opened and moaned in pain. He turned around and pain erupted even more. He felt like he was burning alive and nothing could make it ease. He looked around to see that he was no longer in the club but at his own house. He blinked and pushed himself up. He scowled and narrowed his eyes.

"How are you feeling, my prince?"

He snapped around to the voice and saw the girl with coral lips. She smiled at him and he blinked. He must be a daydreamer.