The Heavenly Demon: Prologue

Prologue: The Contract

The Demon stared at the silver gun pointed to his head and the Priest's cigarette hung loose in his mouth. The Demon grinned and grabbed the gun, pulling it closer to its head. It's Human form wavered and blood-red eyes glowed, it's Evil Aura seeping out like ink spilling over a white, blank sheet of paper.

"Go ahead and shot. Might as well get this over and done with," it said and the Priest narrowed his hazel eyes.

"Return to Hell, Demon." the Priest said and put his finger on the trigger. The Demon quickly touched his open skin and the Priest's eyes widen. He dropped his gun and spat out blood, the Demon's grin went wider, The Priest reached for his rosary that hung loosely around his neck and rose it up, to stab his heart since becoming a Contractor to a Demon is so evil, a rosary to the heart would let his soul go to Heaven. 

The Demon covered the Priest's heart with its hand. The rosary sank into the Demon's skin and the Demon winced as it formed a tattoo of the rosary and its red ribbon. 

"Okay. Let's do this." the Demon said and the Evil Aura engulfed both of nothing, leaving nothing but the gun laying on the concrete.