Step 5

Badia's PoV

I decided to play along so , I pretended that I didn't know him , I told him that I don't charge tourists but all other expenses would be on tourist himself.

I took him to Sandspit Beach first. I remembered how much he was of afraid marine animals but witnessing him getting excited to see a crab was new to me. He captured a picture of crab . Without any doubt I could say that he sent it to Namjoon . Ahh my NamJin heart.

2 years had really done great changes to him. After disbanding Jin was completely disappeared from SNS. Even dispatch was failed to locate him .
But there were still things which never changed.

He was riding a camel and the moment camel motioned to stand Jin started screaming. His face was terrified and he was screaming on top of his lungs .
*Hahahahaha*

When he came back from the ride he seemed a little off. He thought he didn't enjoyed but he was just hungry.

Seriously!!!

I took him to Port Grand. Best place to find all continental cuisines.
Jin surprised me when he said he wanted to ear Pakistani food.

We sat in open air, I realized he was continuously staring at me. Was there something on my face? I took out my phone and pretende that I'm using it but in real I was looking into camera.

Our meal was served, I taught him how to eat and when he put the bite in his mouth, his expressions were like he was doing some kind of food commercial.

He really loved Chicken Karhai that he ate one and half of it.
I wanted to chant " Eat Jin Eat "

I told him that the meal was on me and he again left me by surprise instead of saying thank you he said
" Then order a drink for me " but instead of getting annoyed I was happy that he was joking with me which means he was getting comfortable.
Now I just want a right moment to tell him that
" Yaah Kim Seok Jin I'm an ARMY, give me your autograph "

He literally gave me a heart attack when he said
" It was late and I should be home now " Kim Seok Jin you want me to die . My HEARTEU !!! Little fangirl inside me was doing back flips KIM SEOK JIN was worried about me *shut up non sense he is just saying it genuinely don't get too excited*

I didn't know that " The right moment " woukd come this soon.
I heard Epiphany's tone which was coming from concert area. I knew he will follow me so I ran towards the stage. He did follow me.
I wanted to record this moment . He was standing by my side.
I witnessed him humming Epiphany and then singing it .
When did I asked for this much? His voice was so beautiful that I can spend my whole life listening to him.
That singer who would defiantly be an ARMY was now coming towards Jin . I felt like Jin wanted to run away.
That singer asked for his autograph but he wasn't that Jin who get enthusiastic when meeting an ARMY.
Why he wanted to avoid ARMY?