Step 14

Author's PoV

A month ago...

" Are you going somewhere? " her mother asked when she saw her fully dressed up

" Yes, my job don't worry I'll be back soon " she kissed her cheek then hugged her
Only she knew how hard it was to hold tears inside, to know that it was the last time she was hugging her mother.
She released the hug and walked out without turning back.

Sitting in her car , holding on to steering her mind was thinking of consequences that might happen if she didn't left the apartment.

She was well aware of how much capable her father was, he could do anything to get what he want *let me correct he could do anything for his business*

In this situation the best she could think of was to underground & that means cutting all the connections.

She went to cafe to get all the necessary stuff , luckily she had some clothes in her locker.
She couldn't bring clothes from home with her, her mother might doubt.
Everything was packed , now she just wanted a place to hide. She couldn't go to hotel her father might found her of course he had connections.
The only place that was banging on her mind was only one person . The only person who can help her " Zenia Unnie "

Aishhhh its been a long time, she hadn't contacted her in months but she was assure that Zenia will defiantly help her.

She was about to call her but her phone calls will be tracked, it was risky.

She couldn't even call her by land-line they might check it's call logs as well.

There was only one option left for her which was just go to Zenia's place .

Zenia's house was on the other side of the city so it took her 1 and half hour to reach there.
She rang the bell several times, Zenia wasn't home, she guessed.
All she could do was just to wait. Suddenly a thought popped up.
She ejected the sim card from her already powered off phone , crushed it and then dumped it.
She sat on the bench in front of Zenia's cottage.

Zenia Was the first ARMY or should I say fellow ARMY she met after Abigail.

Unlike her Zenia was a senior ARMY. She met Zenia on SNS.

Zenia told her all the inside jokes , pros & cones of the fandom.

She didn't know that even in Pakistan there was a lot of ARMYs until the day Zenia took her too Pak ARMY meet up.

It was the best day of her life. They specially prepared a big screen and watched Love Yourself in Seoul.

She remembered all the fanchants specially Jungkook's Anneyonghaseo.

" What are you doing here? " a voice dragged her out from her thoughts

She looked up, it was Zenia

" I was waiting for you " she said

" Come get in " Zenia said walking to her cottage's door

Bea nodded and followed her .

Zenia took a sip from her tea and placed the mug on the table.