Step 13

Seok Jin's PoV

I barely slept at night ,
As much I was waiting for dawn , the night felt much longer than usual.

As the clock hit the 4 , I got up changed into some decent clothes and jog to the cafe .

Sun wasn't arose yet , cool sea breeze was hitting my face , giving me shivers .

I reached at the cafe after 10 minutes of jogging.
Something was weird , I clearly remembered that I switched of all the lights of my cabin last night. Then why when I looked at the window from outside, the light was still on .

Although the curtains where covering the glass but I could still see the shade of yellow light on them.

I was about to head towards the back door when I saw a shadow on the window assuming by the dressing it felt like a boy. The outline of shadow was indicating that he was very manly also he was wearing a peak cap.

I made my way to back door it was locked.
I unlocked it and enter. Making sure not to unlock it , who knew ? what will happen? May be I would had to run for my life.

Before going up stairs I took a rolling pin from kitchen.
Self defense comes first!!

With weak steps I spanned the stairs .
When I touched the door nob I felt sudden goosebumps all over my body. I tightened my grip on rolling pin and unlocked it.

" You took really long to come " a voice , a familiar voice cracked the silence

I looked towards the source of voice , that figure was back facing me.

I wanted to pinch my self to wake up from this dream but I was so numb to even blink .

" Are you really not going to say anything ? "
that figure turned to me & I felt like my whole world turned upside down
Was it really her right in front of me ? Or it's just my mind playing games?

But that's not important she was there, I could see her, I could listen her.

▪◾️▪◾️▪◾️▪◾️▪◾️▪

Mature Content
Words ahead may not be of
your liking. It's okay you can skip ahead if you are under 18 or you don't like
Skinships.

▪◾️▪◾️▪◾️▪◾️▪◾️▪

There was something sparked in my heart which forced my numb muscles to move? No rush towards her.
My heart was beating like crazy , taking my all muscles under control.

When my hands touched her cheeks , a sudden electric jerk entered from my fingers but it didn't make me pull away instead it impelled my lips on hers.

I didn't care if it she was a dream or reality , I didn't care if all that I was experiencing was just hallucination. I wanted that dream to never end , I wanted to live in that hallucination for the rest of my life.

At least I could feel her against me . I was able to touch her , to smell her.

This thought made me to deepen the touch between our lips , made me exert all of my emotions.

I sucked the lower petal of hers , absorbing all the feels in me.

Yes petals , her lips felt like petals soft and smooth.

A sudden fear took over me when I felt her pulling backwards , no I wanted to live this dream a little longer.

With in a jolt I pulled her back caging her waist in my arm , cupping her buttery cheek with other hand.

Her lips were worth worshiping or least deserved to be embrace wholely .

I was embracing her lips with my tongue when the taste of her lips became salty. I felt drops on my hand.

She pursed her lips. I looked up to meet with her eyes but they were close, tears were rolling down on her cheeks

Badia's PoV

" I don't know if you are real or just my imagination but I want you to know that I love you " he said pressing his lips on my forehead

" I missed you , I missed you so fucking much " my tears boasted up as I hugged him. He wrapped his arms around me.

I could spend my whole life in his arms , hiding in his chest.

He was my safe house and how much I craved for this safe house.

He was now caressing my head making me sob even more.

He pressed my head on his chest , absorbing my tears in himself.

" Don't leave me ever again " he said tightening his arms.

( To be continue )

Author's note

Aishhhh CHINCHA
I wrote this chapter just now.
I'm sorry if it was trash. It's my first time writing something intimidating.
Also I wanted to inform you that
I'll be busy Next Week in my friend's
Wedding so may be no updates.
Purple You 💜

Tell me if you have any advice for me 💜