Chapter Thirty - Ellie's Place Part (One)

C H A P T E R
T H I R T Y

Throwing her head back with her moans slipping through her mouth. Wynter kept throwing her ass back on Keraun.

After their little nap fiasco on the floor, Keraun wasted no time in waking her up to please them both. Watching her sleep was giving him nothing but a boner which made him craved to be inside of her.

Her head was hanging over the sofa as he stood up behind her to watch her ass hit against him. Keraun was allowing her to do all the work with him occasionally helping her to make himself go deeper.

Rubbing his hands down her ass cheeks, he grabbed them both tightly and spread them apart to watch his dick slide in and out of her with her cum coating his dick. The sight alone was beautiful in his eyes or maybe it was just because he was a man that took pride in knowing that he could get Wynter this wet.

Wynter was trying to push him away from her to answer her ringing phone but Keraun just rose his eyebrows and smacked her hard.

"Don't. Answer. It." He demanded while stroking deep and hard inside of her.

"Mmmm. B-baby s-ssstop." She moaned and picked up her phone to see that Mills was calling her.

Wynter slid her finger across her phone to answer the call while her other hand was on Kerauns stomach trying to push him back from assaulting her while she's on the phone.

"Hey Wyn. Just calling to let you know that we just got up from our nap and we're about to start cooking." Mills cheerfully shared.

Wynter smacked Kerauns stomach and chest as hard as she could but Keraun continuously ignored her many attempts on trying to stop him.

She cleared her throat and pulled on her hair before placing her phone on speaker on the sofa next to them.

"Are you guys cooking too? Sounds like Mac and Cheese to me." Mills cluelessly questioned.

Keraun chuckled and Wynter covered her mouth to suppress the moan that so badly wanted to escape through her mouth. "M-Millsss." She moaned.

Wynter and Keraun both heard Milan's gasps. "Wynter." Mills whispered through the phone. "Are you having sex with me on the phone right now!?" She shouted loud enough to where Wynter heard Desi and Gigi in the back asking Mills to listen.

"Scream Wynter!" Desi coached through the phone.

Wynter got tired of hearing their mouth so she hung up the phone and tossed it off of the sofa. They were messing with dick time and it was too good to be interrupted at this point. She didn't even know what she was thinking when she answered the phone.

Keraun leaned over on her back so his face could be inches away from hers. He licked over her lips and pecked them lightly before Wynter grabbed ahold of his head and kept him in place to share a real nasty kiss.

"You love me baby?"

"Yesss. So much baby, so so much." Wynter moaned and sucked on his tongue at the same time.

He felt her shake beneath him with her walls clenching around his dick which meant that Wynter was about to cum at any minute.