Chapter Thirty One - Ellie's Place Part (Two)

C H A P T E R
T H I R T Y
O N E

Wynter just stared at Ellie and shifted her intense glare over to Keraun. He was just practically begging her to have his baby now here this hoe stood claiming to be pregnant.

Why was life constantly fucking her over?

Ellie pulled out the paperwork from her back pocket and handed it over to Keraun to read. "We both know I'm not lying and I wouldn't lie to you about having your next baby."

Keraun skimmed over the papers in his hands in disbelief. "Why didn't you take a pill? You meant to do this shit Ellie."

"Take a pill? What even gave you the impression that I was on any source of contraception?" Ellie smirked.

"What are you getting out of this shit ma? I'll do for mine and you know that but what the fuck is having my next baby going to do for you?"

"It's a perfect start for us to be a family all over again Keraun. I know I said no to your proposal but I'm ready now and we can do this pregnancy right." Ellie basically pleaded.

Keraun scoffed in disgust. "Are you serious right now? What type of fuck are you smoking on man? I don't need a next baby with you. Over here fucking trapping me and shit."

"She wouldn't be able to trap you if you kept your dick in your pants." Wynter sung.

Keraun gave her an annoyed look that made her raise her hands in surrender. This couldn't be happening right now. Why the fuck didn't he make sure she took some source of protection the next day or the same fucking day. All of this wasn't making sense in his head.

"Are you telling me that you want me to abort Kai's baby sister or brother?"

"Don't fuck with me Ellie. Don't put words in my fucking mouth. In no way shape or form would I allow you to kill off my seed so get that shit out of your head before I kill you with my own hands man. I'm man enough to know what we did that day and I'll be man enough to take care of this next baby so don't play me like I'm a no good ass nigga because we both know I'm far from that fucking title."

Wynter went over to his kitchen cabinet and popped a gum in her mouth before walking back over to them and blew out a big bubble. "Well isn't this cute. The hoe done trapped the dumbass."

"Oh, did you think you were going to have one of his kids?"

Wynter shrugged, "Seems like you got that shit covered. I mean do you really only want to be known as a babymuva? Shit, if that's what you want by all means bitch—I'm too busy fishing for the ring and by the looks of things, hmm." Wynter smiled and placed her index finger on her chin. "You already lost that and there ain't no going back with you so I'm good on not having any for right now."

"Aw man, do you really think you can even give him any Weather? I heard about the little thing that happened to you when you were younger and that's just sad. Damaged goods."

Wynter had half a mind to run over and beat her face fucking in but she stopped herself from doing such. "Ahh. There it is, I knew it was something that you were itching to throw at me. Did you feel better? Did that make you feel good about yourself? Please, recognize that you are a mother and you're about to have a next child and I'm not wishing this on any of those innocent babies but never make fun of what someone went through because it just might fall back on you or even your kids."