Imagine 4

You're home alone, sitting in the living room of your small, empty house while Logan's doing who knows what. As you scroll threw twitter, he texts you.
Logan- "Come over, wear something comfy ;-)"
You roll your eyes and smile, getting off the couch and walk into your room. You put on you victoria's secret f/c pants and a f/c t-shirt. You pull your hair up into a messy bun as you slip on your moccasin slippers. You get in your car and drive to Logan's house. You pull up to his place , knock on the door but no one answers. You try again , no answer. You look around to see lights trailed in the backyard. You follow them to see Logan standing there with giant pillows. He has set up a projector with a sheet up. "What's this?" you giggled. "Only the best night ever baby!" he smiled, grabbing your hand and bringing you closer. He had ordered your favorite pizza and has lots of snacks and candy laid out. He also placed a ton of Disney movies to watch together. You smile the biggest you ever smiled and both of you get bundled up into blankets and pillows, cuddling each other as Aladdin started to play. "I love you babygirl." he whispered in your ear. "I love you more." you whispered back.

Hope You Enjoyed!
Word Count~ 235
~Sorry It's Me