imagine 11

You and Logan recently and you really miss him. You're trying not to think about him but aren't having much luck. Mike invited you to a party he was throwing and you didn't think you were gonna go until you realized this is the perfect way to make Logan jealous. You got all dressed up and did your hair nicely and drive to the house. You greet everyone kindly as Logan stares at you absolutely amazed. "Y-Y/N you look absolutely incredible." he says. You smile, hiding your blush. "Thanks Logan." You reply, trying to act cool. "I'll see you later, bye." You rush off to find others to talk to. Mike introduced you to some of his friends as you still feel Logans eyes still on you. As you continue to talk to Mikes friends he grabs you and drags you outside. "Hey, what's up with you?" you ask. "You seriously don't know what's wrong?" He asks, clearly annoyed. "No." you say. " You've been talking, laughing and dancing with all these other people and completely ignoring me!" he yells " Am i supposed to talk to you?! Why do you care anyways?" you asked. "What are you talking about? I care about you because your my fucking girlfriend!" "Didn't we break up? Or did you forget about that?" you ask. You looked up at him and he pulled you into a passionate kiss. "No we haven't, your mine and only mine." he whispers before kissing your lips again.
Hope you enjoyed!

Word Count- 258

~Sorry it's me