Chapter three: The Secret Date

Crystal's point of view:

"Hohoho!!! It's unrequited love!!! It's horrible for Richard to be the only one who's in love. I gotta do something for him but it's better if I tease him a little bit about his feeling. Oh! here he comes!" As he slowly walked into the classroom , I was getting ready of surprising him when suddenly someone behind me talked to me.....And it was Zira!

"What are you doing there Crystal?"

I was surprised causing me to scream loudly but I still surprised Richard I guess....

"Crystal you really need stop planning stuffs even you like teasing or not"

"But I won't be me if I don't ever tease someone"

"You can still be number one in being smart"

"My life will be boring if I just answer questions"

"Huh...... What am I gonna do with you?"

"Don't you ever understand the feeling bored and wanting to feel joy in doing something?"

"No"

"A......I knew it. Whatever I'm going to target somebody for the next teasing"

"And you're targeting Richard right?"

"Oh..... Speaking of Richard....did something special happened between you two?"

"Not really"

"...Not really......?"

"Yeah, why?"

"I really can't believe that you can't even tell when something special especially when that special something is in front of you"

"What?"

"Never mind"

She sits in her seat and stares to the window.I always thought Zira could have a cute side somewhere in her. When I was about to sit in my seat, I finally thought what is the perfect plan for Zira and Richard to get together... And I call my second love plan as the "The Date". Hohoho, I'm such a genius. But when I was thinking of my second plan, I didn't realize that Richard is already here. Well If you're gonna ask me, it's better as soon as possible.

"Hey Richard, Zira wanna come with me this Saturday afternoon?"

"Sure" Zira replied with a low voice

"I think I can't come this Saturday, Sorry" Richard decline. I have to convince him so I gently whisper in his ears and asked

"You don't want me to say that you were strolling at the garden yesterday, right????"

Richard's blushing and he was so stiff when he heard that

"Don't you dare!!!!!!" He whispered loudly

"I would if you'll come"

"Crystal you better keep your promise"

"Sure"

Success!!! I can't believe this couple really is the same as when it comes in convincing them but I wonder why Zira agreed so fast and that was so unexpected. Saturday came and the Zira and Richard was already here. They really are excited......... I guess?????

"Yahoo!!!!!!!! Richard and Zira"

"You're so late" Zira said with a impatient voice

"So what are we gonna do?"

"Of course we should know each other so our friendship can have a great development"

"So how are we gonna do that?" Richard ask with a bored expression