Chapter sixteen: Locked up

Zira's POV

It's been a long time since we haven't got a get together with the gang and all.
Today I'm already inside the school and it's almost time for the bell to ring.
While I  was in the verge of waiting, Richard suddenly arrived. With his sudden arrival , I stood in response in shock and I said good morning. Can't you believe it? That's the most embarrassing mistake I have ever done today. 

" Hey Zira, is this a greeting?" Crystal said with surprised voice then she suddenly grins at me.

" Uhmmm Yes" I said .....stuttering

"Then if this is a greeting then shouldn't it be ending with honey or anything sweet?"

Realizing what she just said. I quickly reacted to what she just has just said 

" What do you intend to do?"

"Well..... I just want you to come with me this 2 week vacation in our villa" she said with her eyes shining bright 

" There's no such thing as a 2-week vacation this month" I said with my eyes crooked

"You'll see" she said with her eyes closed as she smirks in front of me

Then the rang bell and our homeroom teacher entered and guess what? 
Yes.... We're getting a 2-week vacation.

Saturday morning.......... ^0^

And here I am inside her summer villa.... Good thing it's big.. But I think my comrades; Richard,Arch, Mark, and Virgo are over enjoying this day too much in the beach.

As I sit back in the sidelines, under the shade of an umbrella,someone suddenly just approached me cautiously.

" Seriously Zira? Are you just going to stay here pretending that we don't exist?" She said inquisitively

"I just don't want to tire myself on a vacation...." as I open my eyes , I got suddenly splashed. As I get up, I looked up who splashed the water . I widened my eyes as I know that it was Crystal who was the culprit. 
I saw her covering her mouth since she wants to stop to laugh.

" Why you!!!!" I shouted as I struggle to catch her as I chase her.

" You can't catch me!" She said as she childishly ran towards the beach. Then suddenly She suddenly stopped. 

"This is my chance" As I immediately increase my speed,I ran towards her to catch her.  I was about to reach her , she suddenly ran towards right. As she dissapears from the place, I saw Richard in that place.

"Watch out!!!!!"

"EH???!!!!!"

*THUG* 

As I slowly open my eyes, I saw my face ALMOST touching his face too. As I stare  with an embarrassed I slowly noticed my body was on top of  him.. I saw his red face as I was confused at the moment. 

"Zira are you saying  that you're enjoying that you're on top of Richard?"

" Are you an idiot Crystal? Don't you ever listen to her Zira"

Me enjoying to be on top on this pervert? That's..That's.................................................

"UNFORGIVABLE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!" As I shout really loud.. I noticed that I punched Richard really too much.... Too much..... I send him flying in the air.

1 hour later:

"Wow!!! You sure know how to give quite a punch to Richard, don't you?"

"Shut up... It's your fault from the very beginning"

While I am here arguing with Crystal , I am waiting for Richard to gain consciousness again. This is so strange but I'm feeling a little regret but why?

Then suddenly while I think over with this PROBLEM, Richard just woke up.

"Owwww......."

"Are you okay Richard?" Crystal asked while I help him getting up from his position

"I'm okay.."

"Are you sure?" Crystal ask while she raised her one eyebrow

"Yeah..." he said that but still I don't think he's fine though

"Then you wouldn't mind me poking your back and your head" She said while she attempted to do so.

"I do mind " he said with his poker face.

"Okay I'll go to the living room to enjoy a nice afternoon break" she said that while she smirks at me

"You........" I whispered to myself

Then I looked at Richard , sighing. To think that he's okay with a fall like that, he must have a think headed pervert ▬▲▬ with a thick back

"You.....!!"

"Wa....what is it Zira?"

"T....Th...Tha.........Than...k...y....o.....u." 

"What?"

"Nothing!!! I'm still mad at you!!!" I Screamed at him then I ran as fast as I can 

"Zira!!!"

He followed me to the living room. 

"Hey Zira!!!"

" Get away!!!"

I keep running  from this pervert and we ran and wandered in the this big big Capital B-I-G villa.

From the sidelines ....

" What's going on with those?" Virgo asked 

"I don't know" Mark said tilting his head to his shoulder and looked Crystal

"Whatever they're doing, it does not concern me and I just hope that they won't get caught by the booby trap in this villa"

back to Zira's point of view

I'm tired of this thing and I wonder where am I?

In middle of my running,I was finally caught by Richard

"What are you doing? Let me go!!!"

" I want you to tell me what's wrong"

" There's nothing wrong...." I said while he lets go of my hand slowly

Then suddenly he took a step forward towards my face. Due to my shock, I suddenly ran again.

"Zira!!!"

I closed my eyes for a 5 seconds while running.
It feels just like that night , where he broke my heart.............
Why do I keep remembering him?
4.....

3....

2......

1......

Then suddenly when I opened my eyes.....

I almost completely fell to this trap but  Richard is still holding me with one hand  while he's holding us up.

"Richard let go of me!!! You're going to fall like me if you don't!!!"

" I can't do that!!! I can't let you get hurt!!!'

"You're getting both of us injured if you don't let go"

"I'm saving both of us"

"Stop arguing !! Listen to me!!!"

"I had enough of listening!!! I'll do what I can do--------"

"AHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!"

Boogsh......