Friendship Matters.

She laughed slightly, looking out into the distance, before her soft smile turned into a frown, causing her pale eyes forehead to crease.

Jack looked over at her, concerned before he tilted his head.

"You okay?" He asked her, which then only after he'd said it, did he realise that it was a stupid question.

She looked down at the soft ripples in the ocean before she sighed. "I'm fine Jack..." she mumbled, not bothering to look at him.

He looked down at his hand, despite the fact that they hardly knew eachother, they were trapped together now....so maybe it'd be okay for them to become a little closer...as friends obviously, if they were to survive that is. He let out a steamy cold breath and placed a comforting hand on her shoulder before leaning down to look at her.

"Hey....we're going to be okay...we'll find a way out, I promise," he whispered.

It wasn't her fault that they were our there...at least not in his opinion. The way she had felt wasn't something that could be changed overnight..and who knows maybe if she'd had one true friend, then she wouldn't of jumped. Jack knew it wouldn't be a brief experience being out there, after all they were still in the middle of the Atlantic Ocean. He also knew that no matter how hard it was that he would protect Rose as well as try to make it seem as less scary as he possibly could.

Rose changed her gaze so that she could see Jack's face....just slightly. Seeing his empty hand, laid barely on the rock, she reached out placing her ice cold hand over his, before looking back into his bright blue eyes...they made her feel safe weirdly...secure. As if she could trust more than anyone in the world, even though they had just met about an hour ago.

"I know..." she whispered.

(Sorry guys I know this one is quite short, it's just I'm sick right now but I'll be back to writing more soon. Enjoy.)