Things Change.

It's hard to say that Rose and Jack enjoyed their meal that night because it was awfully disgusting. Raw slimy fish, slithering down their throats wasn't exactly appealing.

Rose had managed to force half the fish down her throat before shaking her head and handing the rest to Jack.

"Nope, I can't eat anymore. It's disgusting!" She gasped and pushed the plate away, shaking her head and spitting, slightly.

Jack laughed down and wiped her lips with his jacket. "Huh, maybe you're not as ladylike as I thought you were." He chuckled, ruffling her red curls, causing her cheeks to shade bright red.

He smiled at the sight. Rose really did have exquisite beauty...he'd known that since the moment he'd set eyes on her when she was standing up on the first class deck. That moment he had felt his heart skip a beat for the first time in years. He hadn't thought that he'd even get a chance to talk to her and yet here he was, sitting down with her, stroking her hair.

Rose leant into Jack's touch, closing her eyes. She smiled and leaned her head onto his chest and taking his hand.

"Thankyou Jack..." she whispered.

"For what, my dear?" He whispered, his lips pressing against her forehead softly as he rubbed her back.

"For saving me...I was just so focused on all the negative that I didn't really understand what it was that I was doing..." she mumbled.

Jack leaned down to her neck, pressing a soft kiss to it before he moved his lips towards his and whispered,

"Hey, I saw a beautiful girl in trouble and I knew what I had to do..."

Rose smiled softly and turned to face him incredulously.

"You....you think I'm beautiful...?" She whispered, feeling a warm sensation filling up her lower stomach as her heart beat speed up. She looked over into Jack's two blue sapphire eyes.

Jack slowly reached out his thumb, sliding it across her cheek, as a smile pulled on his lips.

"Gorgeous..." He murmured, softly.

Rose's lips twitched into a smile, before she raised onto her knees, feeling jack's warm breath on her face. Jack wasn't like every other boy that she'd met...he was...perfect. The kind of boy that she'd read about in her stories...brave, adventurous...unique. She reached up until her palm was touching his cheek and realised that it was just as smooth as he imagined.

Jack closed his eyes for a moment, just so that he could savour the feeling before he opened them again, slowly but surely, he reached over and placed his hand now on her pale, cold cheek. He edged close, towards her just to see if she was okay with this and to his surprise she didn't move...just looked into his eyes.

Both of them shared something that night....something special that each of them had always been desiring and had never imagined anyone better to share it with....together they shared a kiss. A long, beautiful kiss, which each of them would cherish forever...