one ─ red

🥀 빨간색

🥀
빨간색

Na Jaemin didn't notice how much his heart was aching for Lee Jeno until the pink from the boy's lips started slowly fading.

It wasn't only the pink from the boy's lips. It was all the pink and red around him. Roses started loosing their vibrant color, and sunsets started to get dull.

The more he looked at his crush, his heart ached and the red started to disappear more and more from the world. It started to make him depressed, especially in art class.

He tightened his back pack straps as he made his way into the art class. The art class he sat across from the boy that was causing him such anxiety.

The boy gave him a smiled as Jaemin took his seat. That made his heart flutter. He probably wouldn't be able to tell that his face was a bright shade of pink even if he was looking in a mirror.

He looked at the painting that he had been working on for the last week. It was a sunset scene with a field of flowers below. The other day he had covered it with all types of hues and shades. Now, it was danced with grey here and there. Where the red should have been.

He started working on the painting again, neglecting the grey shade that plagued his palate. The one he knew was really red. The one that reminded him of the blindness to that color.

He tried to focus on Jeno instead, who was in deep focus on his own painting. Jaemin couldn't help but notice the boy's lips were now a dull shade instead of the bright pink tone.

Na Jaemin sighed, not wanting to come to terms with his harsh reality. Not wanting to forget what red looked like. Not wanting to loose another color.

🥀