seven ─ colors

🌈 색깔

🌈
색깔

Na Jaemin looked outside the clear doors to where Jeno was waiting at the bus stop. As he watched the rain fall on the boy, his heart ached more, and his vision got blurrier.

His hands started to shake with nervousness as he pushed open the heavy door. With each step he took towards the boy his vision got blurrier.

❝ Jeno? ❞

The boy turned around with a smile. A smile that made Jaemin's heart skip a beat.

❝ I have to tell you something... ❞

Jaemin could feel his heart beating quickly as his looked at the now blurry boy.

❝ Yes? What is it? ❞

His tone was relaxing to Jaemin. It somehow made him feel both calm and anxious at the same time. He just looked down at the ground as he confessed to the boy.

❝ Um...I like you. I really like you. So, much that my heart aches whenever I see you. And, I recently got this kind of disease where I started to loose sight each color the longer I didn't confess to you. Now, I can barely see- ❞

Jaemin was suddenly cut off by Jeno's lips on his own. The shock making his cheeks heat up. He just melted into the kiss, wrapping his arms around the other's neck.

As he broke away from the kiss, he saw the pink hues of Jeno's lips were back. All the beautiful colors of Lee Jeno we're back. He was brightly hued in front of Jaemin, which made him almost start to cry.

Right behind the two boys the sun collided with the falling rain to create a sparkling rainbow. But, Jaemin was more focused on Jeno as the boy let out four small words that made him instantly content.

❝ I like you, too. ❞

🌈