two ─ orange

🍂 주황색

🍂
주황색

With the fading of orange, Jaemin really started to worry. It started to sink in that he was really loosing the ability to see colors.

He didn't want to loose the ability to see colors. He loved art and he didn't know how he was he supposed to paint without being able to know for sure what color he was using and how it looked.

He just looked at the orange he was eating with his lunch. It was a lighter shade of grey than 'red' was. He couldn't even really call them orange or red anymore. Now they were just grey to him.

He looked across the cafeteria to where Jeno was sitting with his friends. The smile of the other boy laughing with his friends, made Jaemin's lips turn up into a smile as well.

❝ Earth to Nana! ❞

His best and only friend, Renjun said, pulling his attention away from his crush. He looked at the other with wide eyes.

❝ What? ❞

❝ I asked what's wrong with you. ❞

Jaemin sighed. He didn't want to tell Renjun what was wrong. He didn't want to verbalize what was going on. Then it would really sink in.

❝ Nothing. I'm fine. ❞

His best friend didn't look too impressed at the answer, but shrugged it off.

❝ Okay, don't tell your best friend. But, I'm always here for you, if you do. ❞

Jaemin just looked away with a sigh, laying his head down on the table. He just used the rest of lunch stare at the light grey fruit in front of him.

🍂