Faziza shipfic

Characters:
Aziza
Faheem
Yaqeen

Aziza POV

This party is getting boring... im so buzzed its not even funny.. im so going to feel this tomorrow. My friends left me, its 2:00am and i have no way to get back home, i could walk home but its too far on foot I'd probably get there in like ten years, fuck my life. Im just going to put my head down for two minutes.

"Hey aziza wake up! You cant sleep here..." i heard a guy say to me.

"mmm... just let me sleep please!" I said but he continued to shake me "Fine, fine im up" thats when i saw it was Faheem. He was wearing black skinny jeans with a black T-shirt, it had 'Naruto' on it and white sneakers. His black hair all messed up, his beautiful brown eyes and perfect smile.

"Why are you sleeping here?" He asked.

"I dont know... i-i just put my head on the table and i-i think i fell asleep" i told him honestly. "Well i was with my friends and I think they left me and I got a few drinks and well I guess I blanked out from there he he" why can't I stop talking ...his so fucken gorgeous and when I'm around him I just say stupid stuff.

"Should I take you home ? I-I mean i-if its okay with you -" He asked and i said yes, I mean why would I say no to HIM ...lve loved him forever. "I kinda need to pick up my friend first... is that okay?" He asked, i simply nodded yes. I hate his best friend she's always with him all the time ,they have so much in common..I HATE IT!! I wish I had that kind of relationship with him.

We walked out to his car but I was still a bit buzzed so he had to help me to the car letting me hold onto him for support, i loved being so close to him.

My hand on his chest, i could feel his heart pumping as his body radiated warmth, a contrast to the cold early morning temperature. He helped me sit in the front passenger seat, as soon as he closed the door i missed having him that close to me. He got into the drivers seat and we where off to pick up one of his friends, i pray its not his best friend.

The car was silent as we drove, nothing but the radio playing (____ishaidkgajk_____).

We pulled up to a stop light, there where barely any cars on the road only a few cars crossed over the intersection.

"Im sorry we haven't hung out as much as we used to" faheem said in sad tone.

Without knowing we both turned to look at each other at the same time, our faces where a mere millimetres away. We stared at each other silently as i tried to stop myself from doing one of the dumbest things ever.

I pushed my lips softly against his, i shifted on the seat so i was facing him. He kissed back after a few seconds, His hands held onto my waist with uncertainty, my hands held onto his face. His hands gripped my waist tighter and pulled me towards him, the kiss started to become more heated. We broke the kiss, as he pulled me onto his lap, i was pushed firmly against him by the steering wheel.

His lips immediately went back to mine as we kissed again, this time with more lust. He licked my bottom lip asking for entrance to which i immediately granted, his tounge slipped into my mouth, his wet muscle exploring its new territory. Our tounges danced in harmony.

Honk! (Madafuka!)

I jumped at the sudden noise, we both seemed to come to our senses and realise where we were. I quickly scrambled off of him and back to the passenger seat. I wiped the saliva from my lips and we drove off from the traffic light. The car now had an awkward silence in it, what happened earlier seemed to have sobered me up tho.

We continued the drive to his friends house and waited for them for like 5 minutes and-....OH NOO!! Its yaqeen. The guy who broke my heart ...I hate him.