Chapter 61.2

The reception pavilion was packed with people. Duke Ding's wife had her younger daughter, Gao Yi Yu, lead the women to the back courtyard's octagonal pavilion to sit. Gao Yi Yu was eighteen years old this year and had married at the beginning of the year. Today, she had returned to her parent's home to see her small nephew. Before she was married, she was very close with Gao Dan Yang. At the moment, the two of them were walking in the front and leading the women the octagon pavilion.

Wei Chang Mi wouldn't be obedient. He insisted on following along. Qin-shi didn't have any ideas and could only inconvenience Wei Luo with watching over him.

The group of people arrived at the pavilion. There were stone benches and stools and also benches next to the fencing in the pavilion. Gao Yi Yu warmly found a place for each of the women. Wei Luo had a little tagalong, so it was inconvenient no matter where she went. So, she could only have Jin Lu and Bai Lan watched over him.

"Younger sister Ah Luo, come here to sit." Gao Dan Yang called out to her in a smile.

Wei Luo looked around. There wasn't seating elsewhere, so she pulled Liang Yu Rong with her to sit at the stone table. She sweetly laughed, "Then I'll have to bother older sister Gao."

Gao Dan Yang was very attentive towards her. Someone that didn't know would think their relationship was very good. In reality, they had only privately met and talked one time. Gao Dan Yang's good feelings towards her were an unfathomable mystery. Because it was mystery, Wei Luo was extra careful when talking with her.

Gao Dan Yang ordered the servant girls to serve tea and introduced Wei Luo and Liang Yu Rong to Gao Yi Yu, "This is Duke Ying's fourth miss, Wei Luo. This is Marquis Ping Yuan's eldest miss, Liang Yu Rong."

Gao Yi Yu smiled and nodded. It could be counted as a greeting.

Gao Dan Yang placed a white glazed tea cup with a plum blossom design in front of Wei Luo and with an unhurried tone, she said, "The last time we met at Jin He Villa, I happily talked with younger sister Ah Luo as if I was meeting an old friend. Unfortunately, there wasn't enough time and we couldn't talk to our heart's content. Since we're both here at Duke Ding's residence today, we must have a good long chat."

Wei Luo thanked her, accepted the teacup, and politely said, "Older sister Gao is right. I haven't met a kindred spirit like older sister in a long time."

The two people chatted back and forth with exceptionally sincere expressions.

Liang Yu Rong wasn't suitable for this type of situation. She silent sipped her tea. Since she couldn't help Wei Luo, she wouldn't impede her either.

Several words were said and Wei Luo dealt with them perfectly. Her words weren't overly fond, but her words didn't give off a cold feeling either. Her every word and movement was above reproach. Gao Dan Yang's expression didn't change. She continued smiling and suddenly asked, "Does younger sister Ah Luo like to listen to musicals?"

Wei Luo drank a mouthful of tea and leisurely said, "I listen to musicals ocassionally. My favorite musical is Rong Chun's Phoenix Also Nests."

Gao Dan Yang said, "Oh. What a coincidence, I also like to listen to that musical. When I went to Rong Chun to listen to a musical last time, as I was leaving, I think I saw younger sister Ah Luo. I was about to call out to you, but unfortunately, you disappeared in a blink of an eye."

Wei Luo blinked and casually asked, "Does older sister Gao remember the date?"

"It was probably around three days before the hunting competition." She pondered and acted as if she had just realized something, "At that time, older cousin Jing and Liuli were also in the street. I heard from older cousin Jing that younger sister Ah Luo had went there with them."