Chapter 119

After the snow fell, the entire capital was covered in a layer of white as if it had changed clothes. The capital went from bottomless red dust to a world of bright, ceramic glass. As far as the eye can see, the rooftops were covered in a vast expanse of white from the accumulated layers of snow. Wrapped in the silver and white snow, everything was sparkling and translucent.

Wei Luo led Bai Lan to the back to sweep the snowflakes that were on the plum flowers in the garden. This snow had a taste that was sweeter and fresher than spring water and could be used to make tea. Wei Luo held a dou cai tuan hua wen (a type of round, porcelain bowl with a colorful flower pattern) as she walked between the plum trees. As she carefully collected the snowflakes on the plum flowers, she listened to Bai Lan talk endlessly without getting to the point, "First Madam found the doctor called Fu Xing Yun. She's extremely happy. Early in the morning, she had Doctor Fu come to the residence to see First Young Master's leg...."

(Below is a picture of dou cai tuan hua wen.)

Wei Luo's stopped moving. She thought of the words that Jiang Miao Lan had said in the inn that was next to Xiu Chun. She had said she was married to a person called Fu Xing Yun. This was probably the person that First Aunt had asked to come here. But, she didn't know if First Aunt had found Fu Xing Yun herself or if Jiang Miao Lan had asked him to come here on behalf of her past relationship with House Wei. Regardless of the reason, it would be good if Fu Xing Yun could treat oldest cousin's leg. Wei Luo looked at Bai Lan, "What did Doctor Fu say? Is oldest cousin's leg treatable?"

She still remembered the words that Qian Temple's abbot had said. Fu Xing Yin was the only person in the world that could treat Wei Chang Yin's leg.

In high spirits, Bai Lan said, "I heard that after Doctor Fu went to Banyan Tree Courtyard, saw First Young Master's leg, and said one word, First Madam almost cried."

Wei Luo curiously asked, "Oh, what was the word that he said?"

Until Wei Luo pinched her cheek, Bai Lan deliberately withheld the climax of the story. Then, Bai Lan smilingly said, "Treatable."

Wei Luo let out a sigh in relief. This was wonderful. Since it was treatable, then it meant that oldest cousin and Liang Yu Rong's predestined fate could be saved. At the very least, Wei Chang Yin's leg wouldn't be the reason why this fated couple would be forcibly separated in this lifetime.

Bai Lan pulled away the branches that were in front of Wei Luo and drew out the words she heard, "Doctor Fu also said that since First Young Master's leg had been injured for so long, it won't be easy from him to treat it. He'll need several types of medicine and he'll also have to go to Tian Chan Mountain's hot spring villa as part of the medical treatment. This is the only way that he can fully recuperate."

However, Tian Chan Mountain was hundred of miles away from the capital and it's paths were rugged and steep. To get to the hot spring villa, it wouldn't be easy. But, other hot springs' medicinal properties weren't as good as the ones in Tian Chan Mountain's. For Wei Chang Yin's injury, First Madam would try this method no matter what.