Chapter 2 (Young Link's POV)

Chapter 2

Gorman looked so cute. I promised that I would always be here for him when he needed help. I noticed he was eating a apple he got from a snack table.

"That's funny." I said. Gorman looked up. "What is?" He said between small bites. "You're eating a apple. I had a strawberry minutes ago." I replied to him. Gorman did a small laugh. "That really is funny." He replied back to me.

I went back to reading the book I was reading. I was reading a book called The Little Mermaid by Hans Christian Andersen. It is a fairy tale.

Gorman then looked. "What are you reading?" He asked to me. I looked at him. "I'm reading a fairy tale called The Little Mermaid." I replied to him. "It's really sad if you ask me."

Gorman stopped eating. "Oh..." He said quietly. After a few seconds of silence, Gorman went back to eating his apple. I looked at him. He was so cute. He kept eating.

I smiled. I then reached into his bag and pulled out his glasses case. He didn't seem to notice. I pulled out his glasses and put it on him. He flinched at this. "What are you doing?" He asked to me.

"I chose to put your glasses on you." I said. "I think you look way better with them on you." Gorman looked at me with a shocked, yet a happy face. "What makes you think that?" He asked to me. "I just think that." I replied to him.

He smiled. "Thanks, Young Link." He said to me. "No problem." He replied to me. He then pulled me to a hug. I flinched and did a soft gasp. I smiled and hugged him back. This would be a start of a great friendship.